Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Author Topic: Hello  (Read 1927 times)

Paula1966

Hello
« on: January 31, 2016, 06:57:37 PM »

Just saying hello after reading the forum for a couple of months, I have realised I am not losing my mind and experiencing some of the same symptoms as some ladies on here.

Although my teeth have started falling out, my bladder is really weak. I have started with flushes and the latest thing to hit me is constant itching, I had a whole load of blood tests last week including looking at my hormone levels and the Dr has asked to see me and to have my renal bloods done again and left a prescription of folic acid for me to collect.

Apart from all that I feel great ;) ;D

Paula

dazned

Re: Hello
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2016, 07:30:00 PM »

Hi  :welcomemm:

Dorothy

« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2016, 09:58:31 PM »

Hello & welcome - glad to see that even if you've lost your teeth, you haven't lost your sense of humour  ;D

Hurdity

« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2016, 11:07:54 AM »

Hello Paula

:welcomemm:

Be sure to ask for a print-out of your blood test results as it's good to have them as a reference point in the future.

Hurdity x

Paula1966

« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2016, 07:05:28 PM »

Thanks for all your messages, i will never lose my sense of humour, that's the one thing no one can take from you.

Thanks for the tip about my blood tests

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2016, 09:31:11 PM »

:welcomemm:  browse round, make notes!

As oestrogen levels drop off so parts of the body begin to itch and there are aches and pains to contend with because muscles become lax  ::) - how much more would you like to know before you go to bed  ;)