Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Got a story to tell for the magazine? Get in touch with the editor!

media

Author Topic: ellese duet 2mg  (Read 1517 times)

Rachael7

ellese duet 2mg
« on: October 03, 2015, 03:33:31 PM »

Hello, have just started on ed 2mg, after reading side effects, all of which I have before taking drug.  Got very scared and went back to GP, who told me to try and see.  47 and have been peri for a few years.

Has anyone got any positive things to report after taking ED, as all that I'm reading are very negative.

Thank you

Dancinggirl

Re: ellese duet 2mg
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2015, 04:52:46 PM »

Hi and welcome to MM Rachael
Many women do really well on Elleste Duet.  Some women are very sensitive to progesterone so find the  synthetic progesterone in this preparation difficult to tolerate.  However, it is a good HRT and is well worth trying for at least 3 months to see if it suits you.  There are others to try if it doesn't.
It is often the women who struggle with progesterone who will post online about their difficulties so you won't hear from the women who are doing fine on ED.  Give it a go - you may be pleasantly surprised how good you feel, especially if you have been struggling with flushes and night sweats.  DG x

dazned

« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2015, 05:55:44 PM »

Hi I did well on it,do try to persevere for a couple of months. Hope you get some relief soon.

Hurdity

« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2015, 06:53:28 PM »

Hi Rachael7

:welcomemm: from me too!

Hurdity x