Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Author Topic: Stomach Cramps  (Read 1271 times)

Tangerinedreams

Stomach Cramps
« on: September 11, 2015, 08:49:16 AM »

Hi Everyone

I've been suffering from period pain type stomach cramps, that start up when I'm in the 2nd half of the packet of Femoston 1/10. 

In fact I've been getting these for about the last 5 years now.  When they first started up I went to my GP and they did scans, internal and external, checked my bloods etc. So over the course of the 5 years I've had 3 separate investigations but they could never find anything wrong with me.  After looking things up online it says something about the veins in your womb becomming enlarged as your period gets closer.  Also mentions prostaglandins building up in the 2nd half of the cycle.  Not sure if this is what it is.

When I first started on HRT 6 months ago, it seemed to ease a bit, and was very good on the 1st 3 months of Femoston, but now they have started coming back.  I have to take ibuprofen or paracetamol for the pain.  It seems to be worse at night.

Any advice?

Peterspots

Re: Stomach Cramps
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2015, 09:22:45 AM »

Hello.  Pelvic venous congestion or overian vein. There is a brilliant clinic. They didn't find that but found other stuff that had been missed. They are for veins only though but sent me to a gynaecologist but if it is pelvic venous congestion they can treat you. Whitley clinic.  They have a number of clinics. I saw them in Guildford.