Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Menopause Matters magazine ISSUE 75 out now. (Spring issue, March 2024)

media

Author Topic: Snappy  (Read 1975 times)

Yammy1

Snappy
« on: September 09, 2015, 08:17:00 AM »

:'( hi I was just wondering if anyone else feels snappy and short tempered all the time. My poor hubby and kids are having to bare the blunt  of my mood swings. I fly off the handle for the slightest thing >:( I a tarted evening primrose oil a few days ago and am hoping they will level me out a bit, I hate being so snappy and bad tempered all the time, but I can't seem to relax

SadLynda

Re: Snappy
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2015, 09:42:27 AM »

Another rotten symptom :(

I asked the same thing last week, I was murdrous - didnt know what was wrong with me, the worst of it just lasted a couple of days though.

I dont take it out on anyone close, but I can be awful out 'there' to anyone who starts on me :-X

Galadriel

« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2015, 09:42:47 AM »

Hi Yammy1,

Yup - went into DS' bedroom this morning to wish him all the best for sixth form... ended up in a row because I have forgotten he has a party on Saturday - I answered that I'd asked everyone to put their social stuff on the family calendar in the kitchen as I always look at it on my way out to work. If it's not there, I'll not remember!  :o
Blimey!  >:(
So much for a nice start to the day! My temper rose and I had to walk out of his room and into mine, closing the door very firmly (poor hinges).

Afterwards I feel horrible - anxiety soon follows  :(

I've been talking 1000mg starflower oil for years - long before peri started but apart from keeping the boob cysts under control, I'm still swinging from good mood to bad mood and back again.

You're not alone :hug:

Galadriel x

Joyce

« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2015, 10:55:57 AM »

I'm not so much snappy as moany! Grumpy old woman type stuff. Hubby has taken to laughing at my antics or saying "OK what have I done this time?" However, I can snap occasionally if riled enough. When that happens I end up in tears.