Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please have a look at the questionnaire page if you have a spare minute.

media

Author Topic: Exactly what makes boob sore/swollen/itchy/etc?  (Read 2436 times)

Exactly what makes boob sore/swollen/itchy/etc?
« on: September 08, 2015, 04:26:17 PM »

Yes, I started wonder today about what it is that influences the boobs to feel swollen/heavy/sore/itchy/etc. I used to have those feelings about a week leading up to my period and then, poof, gone. But now in peri everything is different. I've had swollen and sore/itchy boobs from at least ovulation through the first 4 days of my period this time. But today, on day 5 of my period, all the swollen and sore/itchy feelings are magically gone. So, it is the lack of estrogen that creates this, or is it too much estrogen? If (IF!) my body still functions sort of normally, it seems that my problems occur mostly when I should be on the low side of estrogen? Is it progesterone that is the culprit then? Does anyone know/have any theories?

Dancinggirl

Re: Exactly what makes boob sore/swollen/itchy/etc?
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2015, 05:15:55 PM »

Hormones  >:( DG xxx

« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2015, 05:45:28 PM »

Hormones  >:( DG xxx

Yeah, I guess ALL of them.... It's just SO weird how things change from one day to the next....

Taz2

« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2015, 05:58:47 PM »

I'd quite like to get that feeling back to be honest. Sounds daft but it's strange when they stop reacting!

Taz x

« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2015, 06:55:04 PM »

I'd quite like to get that feeling back to be honest. Sounds daft but it's strange when they stop reacting!

Taz x

I just wish they would react in a somewhat predictable manner - like they used to a couple of years ago....