Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Got a story to tell for the magazine? Get in touch with the editor!

media

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 16

Author Topic: Inverted nipple sort of  (Read 76627 times)

babypink2807

Re: Inverted nipple sort of
« Reply #180 on: November 13, 2015, 10:10:53 PM »

First lot of chemotherapy today and tried the cold cap. Been awake since 3:30am today so rather tired. Slight nausea but think it's just the enormity of the day. Managed the cold cap for 3.5hrs not pleasant but did it. Whether it works is another thing

Next lot three weeks time I hope I cope for the next three weeks and get my head back on track

Linsey44

« Reply #181 on: November 13, 2015, 10:21:19 PM »

Hi Blossom, was wondering how you got on. Hope you sleep tonight, keep us posted on you cope with your treatment cycles.

Linsey x

dazned

« Reply #182 on: November 13, 2015, 10:22:39 PM »

Well done,that's one down and over,sleep well .

LindyLouLou

« Reply #183 on: November 15, 2015, 10:02:02 AM »

Well done Blossom, look after yourself, and good on you for managing the cold cap! I couldn't cope with it!
Lindyloulou xx

Linsey44

« Reply #184 on: November 15, 2015, 12:18:35 PM »

Lindylou how are you getting on?
Linsey x

babypink2807

« Reply #185 on: November 16, 2015, 05:52:05 PM »

Saturday was ok went out for a bit of fresh air had a couple of nausea waves but it passed. Saturday evening and Sunday morning proper nausea and Crohns kicking in as the meno too it was tough.  I rested but it wasn't going away and then the vomiting started and runs to the toilet. I was shattered.

This carried on most of the evening until I dropped off. Took my medication and doubled up in it. Waking every two hours with hot flushes and sickness in to Monday. I was shattered again. As I was going through Monday it was easing a bit and I ventured out I was damn well hungry too. Made a chicken dinner as I barely ate yesterday. I am quite happy with today compared to yesterday that was horrible

It's early days and still a long way to go.

dazned

« Reply #186 on: November 16, 2015, 06:06:50 PM »

:hug:

Sounds like your weekend was horrible for you but great to hear you are picking up again now     :foryou:

Linsey44

« Reply #187 on: November 16, 2015, 10:02:51 PM »

Hi Dazned, sorry you had such a horrid weekend, hopefully you will pick up quickly again.

Linsey x

Dorothy

« Reply #188 on: November 16, 2015, 11:21:16 PM »

Sorry you had such a rough time Blossom - glad you are feeling a bit better. 

Limpy

« Reply #189 on: November 17, 2015, 10:48:47 AM »

Hi Dazned, sorry you had such a horrid weekend, hopefully you will pick up quickly again.

Linsey - Did you mean to type Dazned?
I'm sure she appreciates your thoughts though :)

LindyLouLou

« Reply #190 on: November 17, 2015, 11:33:37 AM »

Blossom - over the next few days you will hopefully start to pick up again.  Have you watched Victoria Derbyshire's video blog about her first chemo?

Linsey - Thanks for asking. I am doing ok thank you.  Still very tired after the radiotherapy, but that is all the treatment done, apart from the three weekly herceptin injections for a year (which seems to make me very low for a few days) and anastrazole which I will take daily for 5 years!
Spoke to my dr today about going back to work on 12 January! Eeeek, has made me feel a little unsettled, but I know I want to go back and see how things go before making any big decisions on my future.
Lindylou

Linsey44

« Reply #191 on: November 17, 2015, 04:16:57 PM »

Sorry meant to type blossom. Had read dazned post just before i started to type. Meno brain and blocked sinus.

Lindylou, think carefully when you return. My friend returned to work after BC treatment and has gone off again, too much going on and she got stressed.  She was much more tired than she thought she would be.  Her treatment finished 5 months ago.  Initially her desire to get back to normal drove her to returning but her body hasnt kept up.

Everyone is different and you may be ok, take it easy.

Blossom hope you are better again today.
Lunsey x

babypink2807

« Reply #192 on: November 17, 2015, 09:12:56 PM »

Hi ladies. Picked up a bit yesterday took my steroids and anti sickness which eased things. I only woke twice last night so went into work as I felt OK. Stayed until 1pm then went home. Started to feel tired and a bit sick also my Crohns was gaining me a bit of grief. Rested a bit then had a small dinner left it about an hour and finished the rest. Feel ok which I am pleased about

Tomorrow could be very different

LindyLouLou hope you are ok

LindyLouLou

« Reply #193 on: November 18, 2015, 11:37:57 AM »

Well done Blossom pleased to hear you are feeling a bit better.  I admire you for going into work, you must be made of sterner stuff than me!!
I'm feeling ok thanks, very tired still, and already thinking (worrying!) about return to work in January! But as advised I will take things slowly.
Lindylou
xx

babypink2807

« Reply #194 on: November 20, 2015, 10:46:54 PM »

I don't know about that. Think it caught up with me yesterday had it pretty rough. Anyway tomorrow is another day
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 16