Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please have a look at the questionnaire page if you have a spare minute.

media

Author Topic: Hello again  (Read 1613 times)

Rose

Hello again
« on: April 11, 2015, 11:37:02 PM »

Hi to anyone who remembers me! It has been some time since I last posted as life has changed somewhat for me. I am now a single woman and sharing a house with two great friends. I have been on some journey, health wise as I was diagnosed with IC, Vulvodynia and VA!!!! Now try having all of those at the same time  :-\ However, I really believe that it's VA related and that I am being given the runaround by doctors who just don't know what is wrong. Anyway, it's good to be back on this site and I will keep logging on to see how everyone is.

Taz2

Re: Hello again
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2015, 11:43:21 PM »

Hi Rose - welcome back. I remember you!!! It sounds as if life has been challenging but maybe exciting too? Look forward to hearing more about what you've been up to.  Sorry to learn about your continuing problems but perhaps we can all help?

Taz x  :foryou:

Dancinggirl

Re: Hello again
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2015, 09:12:17 AM »

Hi Rose - I have similar problems - I empathise. I assume you have tried all the local oestrogen treatments including the Estring? I am now back on Full systemic HRT together with some Vagifem and feeling a lot more comfortable down below.
I really sympathise.  DG x