Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Got a story to tell for the magazine? Get in touch with the editor!

media

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Author Topic: Where's Silverlady?  (Read 14855 times)

Millykin

Re: Where'e Silverlady?
« Reply #15 on: February 17, 2015, 10:33:21 PM »

Not long on here but pass on my best wishes too please. X
That was strange earlier, Emma will know from IP address maybe where that came from!

rosebud57

« Reply #16 on: February 18, 2015, 08:33:39 AM »

SHAME, SHAME SHAME.

I thought the forum was a bit empty yesterday.  After reading the offending thread I now understand.

Perhap the site should be renamed 'HRT Matters'.

I won't be posting for a while, in protest and sympathy for Silverlady.

Galadriel

« Reply #17 on: February 18, 2015, 10:32:41 AM »

HB- can you let Silverlady know I'm sad she has gone... I like having a balanced approach to all things menopause as one size does not fit all.

Galadriel x

Briony

« Reply #18 on: February 18, 2015, 12:06:13 PM »

HoneyB, please could you send her my love and hugs too. She has given me some fantastic advice and I am so sad she's left. Let's hope it's not permanent x

Millykin

« Reply #19 on: February 18, 2015, 12:57:07 PM »

Silverlady if you are on as a guest and see this thread, we are all thinking of you, take time out and hopefully join us again, your posts are interesting and helpful. X

honeybun

« Reply #20 on: February 18, 2015, 01:17:20 PM »

It's just a shame that she felt victimized and had to leave with no support at all.

As I said before, all opinions should be respected.

Honeyb
x

Millykin

« Reply #21 on: February 18, 2015, 01:24:43 PM »

On here we don't know one another but we do know we are going through the same emotions and if bad comments are being thrown at us it will be taken personally and bring us down. SL got a bit more than her fair share,
Yes we should respect others opinions, if we don't like opinion don't respond, others may value that opinion x

BrightLight

« Reply #22 on: February 18, 2015, 02:18:46 PM »

SL's opinion was really helping me as I search through my options and get to grips with various changes going on for me.  Fortunately I have used the search function to follow up some of her tips and find various threads that talk about the things I am interested in.  It doesn't change the sense that she isn't being supported and I guess anyone else, including myself will not find it easy to 'join in'  - but that's OK.

I still might post what is working for me :)

honeybun

« Reply #23 on: February 18, 2015, 03:20:41 PM »

I'm trying to talk her into coming back, but I'm not sure how successful I will be.

Perhaps it would be an idea to have an "alternative "  section that those who are not able or don't want to go down the HRT route would feel comfortable asking and discussing things without any worries of science being the main theme.

Perhaps if enough of us were to ask the administrator, and as the forum is undergoing some work, it might be possible to have a dedicated alternative section.

Would anyone be interested in asking......should I start a new topic, and ask for a "show of hands" Then we could ask if it was possible.

Just a thought.

Honeyb
X

Ju Ju

« Reply #24 on: February 18, 2015, 03:24:17 PM »

I have no idea what this is all about, but gather there have been some unpleasant posts. I am sorry and will miss silver lady. I have appreciated her wise posts.

BrightLight

« Reply #25 on: February 18, 2015, 03:31:29 PM »

Perhaps it would be an idea to have an "alternative "  section that those who are not able or don't want to go down the HRT route would feel comfortable asking and discussing things without any worries of science being the main theme.

Would anyone be interested in asking......should I start a new topic, and ask for a "show of hands" Then we could ask if it was possible.

Just a thought.

Honeyb
X

I think this idea makes perfect sense, the main website has a section for alternative therapies and techniques like homeopathy and accupuncture and it would make sense to me that the forum reflected this.  :)

Millykin

Re: Where's Silverlady?
« Reply #26 on: February 18, 2015, 04:17:52 PM »

I'm in on that HB x

thorntrees

« Reply #27 on: February 18, 2015, 04:47:44 PM »

I would value that Honeybun, HRT is not an option for me and Silverladys posts were always good to read about different avenues to  explore.If you need a show of hands mine are waving!

Thorntrees

rosebud57

« Reply #28 on: February 18, 2015, 04:49:17 PM »

Yes, yes, yes.

libby1

« Reply #29 on: February 18, 2015, 05:07:31 PM »

Yes please  :)

Libby
x
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4