Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: Health Advice from a psychic??? Could it be true?  (Read 7971 times)

karenja

Health Advice from a psychic??? Could it be true?
« on: November 26, 2014, 07:00:21 PM »

Hi as if my anxiety was not bad enough Ive been to see a clairvoyant who gave me his version of a health scan, he told me I have a dodgy heart valve, and Ive been so scared of having a heart attack when have anxiety symptoms this wont help, also he said I have a cyst or fibroid that he was a bit worried about needs checking out he said its black, I do have fibroids large ones, and I know hrt can make them bigger, he also said I was prone to urine infections which I am have been for a while it was during a scan for this the fibroids were diagnosed, now Im probably going to sound crazy for those of you who don't believe, but he was so spot on with things he said to my friend about her family, Im stressing, how can I go to the gp and say a psychic told me this, they will laugh me out of the place definitely would not take me seriously, thoughts???x

honeybun

Re: Health Advice from a psychic??? Could it be true?
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2014, 07:05:24 PM »

Sorry but my thoughts are its a load of b####cks.

How on earth can some random bloke see inside your body and tell you this.

Put your sensible hat on and rationalise this and accept it for the load of rubbish it is.
Sorry again but I absolutely hate this kind of thing.

Honeyb
x

karenja

« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2014, 07:10:49 PM »

laughing at your reply honeyb, trying to think rationally honest, but anxiety doesn't help x

Maryjane

« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2014, 07:29:25 PM »

He probably knows women of our age are at much greater risk of having theses things wrong with them anyway, more like an educated guess. Via Google

nelliedee

« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2014, 07:57:54 PM »

I agree with honeybun and mary jane
When you find yourself thinking ''omg my heart is this or my heart is that'' you need to say to yourself ''ive had it all checked out and everthings fine'' it may take a few times of telling yourself these positive things but it will eventually ease these anxious thoughts. Try it as it really does work xx

honeybun

« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2014, 08:04:54 PM »

In my family years ago we had an imaginary boat. The boat contained people, organisations, groups that would be put on a boat and sent far far away.

Physics are on the boat. They prey on the vulnerable and make a shed load of money doing it.

Bring me scientific proof and I will eat my words. They have been investigated so many times and its always a sham and a con.

You have had tests and all is fine. Stop fighting your anxiety.....Just accept that this is how it is for now. Things will get better. If you fight anxiety will always win. If you accept and breathe through the worse then things will get better.

Stay away from things that just don't help at all.

Honeyb
x

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2014, 08:12:09 PM »

I have 2nd-sight but that doesn't make me psychic  ::) and is a huge responsibility as well as being scarey.

What did you hope to achieve?  What could you get from a psychic that we can't help with  ;)

karenja

« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2014, 08:57:26 PM »

Hi everybody, this site and the lovely ladies on here are my support I didn't go the psychic to find out really about my health more my love life would love to meet a nice loving man, but this is what he told me an no man on the horizon for three years :( xx

CLKD

« Reply #8 on: November 26, 2014, 09:18:53 PM »

::) ………. did he tell you how to go out finding this man?  Do you have hobbies?  Volunteering can bring us into contact with interesting people.

How are you going to be pro-active  ;)

Kathleen

« Reply #9 on: November 26, 2014, 09:33:00 PM »

Hello karenja.

Your psychic is a smart fellow but not in the way he purports to be, he has merely learned the trick of cold reading people which has been demonstrated many times. He has also done his homework and knows that fifty per cent of older women have fibroids, have genito/urinary problems and worry about their health which includes their heart. All of which gives him the same range of knowledge as anyone who has ever looked at this forum.

As for other information, for many years my mother in law believed everything she had been told by a fortune teller, including the fact that she would definitely die at eighty six.  It was only a few years ago that she stopped believing this because she met another old lady who said the same person had given her the exact same information ( they were chatting at a coffee morning when my mil was eighty seven and the other lady ninety one ). 

I know how awful anxiety can be and how it can take over your life but put your faith in science as it has a much better track record.

Wishing you well karenja and take care, menopause is horrible but we will get through it.

K.

Dandelion

« Reply #10 on: November 26, 2014, 09:45:05 PM »

Hi Karenja

I do believe clairvoyance exists, but I also believe there are loads of charlatains out there after people's money.
I don't want to sound dismissive or patronising, because none of us on here know your psychic man was real or not.
I once got a reading from a medium, but she didn't want any money, and insisted on not taking what I offered her, instead she gave me a rose quartz crystal.
With anxiety, we can torture ourselves.
I find that part of my mind looks for something to worry about, as if it is saying, "welll, something must be wrong?" I don't  mean consciously looking for worries, just the mind not being happy with the possibility that sometimes, there isn't anything to worry about, if you know what I mean.

karenja

« Reply #11 on: November 27, 2014, 06:33:13 AM »

Thanks ladies I will take on board what you have said and try and take what he has said with a pinch of salt - no he didn't say how I would meet this man- ive been Internet dating lately not been v sucessful tho maybe it will improve :) xx

CLKD

« Reply #12 on: November 27, 2014, 12:38:29 PM »

…. and don't get me going about crystals  :cuss:  …….. the positive side is that they give pleasure - an inanimate object cannot alter Life - I am surrounded by crystals and mineral samples, plus jewellery - does it stop my anxiety, does it heck as like  ::)

As for Internet dating ……. what's wrong with going out there and having a good Look See?

honeybun

« Reply #13 on: November 27, 2014, 12:50:07 PM »

How does your second sight work CLKD ?

Honeyb
x

CLKD

« Reply #14 on: November 27, 2014, 01:25:15 PM »

It's scary.  My paternal grandma had it when she told my Aunt that she was pregnant before my Aunt realised  ::) and there were other issues but that was the 1st I remember.

For me it happened in dreams.  Usually during upheaval in my Life.  I 'saw' in a dream my Dad coming back home unexpectedly - 2 months prior to his due date.  3 days after the dream he walked by the School I was at and waved, I was so shocked I collapsed.  I had a feeling of 'knowing' ….. other issues have been when there's been something in the News and I've known 'who did it'.  Even if it was found out years later  :-\ [hard to explain].

On a more personal level, I have often thought of someone - a person I have not had contact with for years - and they turn up on the door or 'phone within 24 hours  ;D ………. or a letter drops onto the mat.  Usually the thought happens as I drop off to sleep 'wonder what happened to ???? ' ………..

Pages: [1] 2 3