Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Menopause Matters magazine ISSUE 75 out now. (Spring issue, March 2024)

media

Author Topic: Nearly End of Third Month on Everol Sequi Do I change?  (Read 1679 times)

karenja

Nearly End of Third Month on Everol Sequi Do I change?
« on: October 24, 2014, 01:56:52 PM »

Hi Im seeing the doctor later today, as Ive asked for an appointment as nearly at the end of my third pack, has it helped? hot flushes and night sweats yes, though I do wake up a bit hot and shaky this week as am on sequi patches which is a whole new ballgame, anxiety still there but sometimes more manageable depends, some days I get up and feel awful, I don't know whether too ask to change to a different progesterone, a kinder one, as basically Im ok on the estogen 50 patches, the anxiety is another issue, I get awful health anxiety slightest thing and Im dying yes its dramatic but true, and I want to metion the things ive stopped, excersise alcohol, coffee for fear it will make things worst, wish me luck x

karenja

Re: Nearly End of Third Month on Everol Sequi Do I change?
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2014, 02:02:29 PM »

am seeing a gp I haven't seen before too a woman, so here's hoping x

karenja

Re: Nearly End of Third Month on Everol Sequi Do I change?
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2014, 05:46:23 PM »

waste of time :) the doctor I saw said she wasn't experienced in gyno, so I have to go back and see somebody else Monday, she did get her book out to look up different hrt but that was it, can anybody recommended different progesterone to the one that is in everol sequi, the stuff beginning with n, nonesterone??? please so I can go prepared on Monday x