Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Menopause Matters magazine ISSUE 75 out now. (Spring issue, March 2024)

media

Author Topic: Evorel Sequi Patches  (Read 2278 times)

karenja

Evorel Sequi Patches
« on: August 07, 2014, 06:18:32 PM »

Hi again, well ive tried everything else have now been given Evorel Sequi Patches, my main problems is anxiety and palpatations and night sweats as lack of sleep is making me feel exhausted all the time, Im sure Im not alone in this, I have tried herbal remedies, elleste duet (couldn't get on with the green tablets) tried anti depressants hated them! so now this, I don't even know how to start with these the instructions are not very clear can anybody help and tell me good and bad experiences please - thanks (have had a period last December and one brought on by taking the elleste duet for three weeks and then only four green tablets x

honeybun

Re: Evorel Sequi Patches
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2014, 06:22:59 PM »

Patches are changed twice a week. Look at the inside of the box and it will give you the change days.
First four patches are oestrogen only then you move on to oestrogen and progesterone patches.
I used these. They were my first HRT. I found the flushes went very quickly. I developed anxiety two years after starting HRT....so they don't help me with that.
Everyone is different so try them and see how you get on.

Honeyb
x

karenja

« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2014, 08:08:23 PM »

I will try them and see thank you honeybun x

karenja

femoston 1/10
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2014, 06:21:41 AM »

Hello again I have read so many good reports on femoston 1/10 am thinking of asking if I can go on this instead as the progesterone that I didn't get on with in the elleste duet seems to be the same in the evorel sequi?

karenja

« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2014, 06:09:58 PM »

As the doctor had never heard of femoston he has advised me to try the patches so will start tomorrow