Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Author Topic: Vagifem 10 mg  (Read 4961 times)

PaulineW

Vagifem 10 mg
« on: August 04, 2014, 08:49:50 PM »

Hi just started on vagifem 10 mg has anybody experienced constipation or bloating ? I'm really uncomfortable  :( :( x

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
Re: Vagifem 10 mg
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2014, 09:16:33 PM »

I haven't used this but ? if you do a search you may find other ladies that are made comments.

one year in

« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2014, 07:47:15 AM »

Hi Pauline,

I'd been taking Vagifem 25 mg for about three months but had to stop because of the extreme bloating.  I stopped it about a month ago now and still have the bloating, especially after eating. 

It might not be related to the Vagifem though - you never know what's going to happen next with this aging lark!  Going to see the gyn next week to see if there is an alternative (I'm not in the UK) because it was doing a fabulous job until the bloating started!

Let us know how you get on.

PaulineW

« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2014, 10:51:41 AM »

Hi Hyacinth I have only been on 10mg for two weeks then after that twice a week . I have to go back to the doctors to let know how I'm getting on . Mind you dose'nt seem quite so bad now but I'm in bed now with an awful cough and some sort of virus  :( hubby us looking after me well  ::)xx will keep you posted

Js

« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2014, 06:31:40 PM »

Hi Pauline
Sorry to hear you have a bad cough hope you feel better soon. I have just posted the same thing I have just inserted my first vagifem 10mg and do that for 2 weeks then twice a week thereafter I have just come off hrt because of headaches so am a little wary of what to expect with this because it's estradiol only . I have read the leaflet but am always a little worried about starting something new  will find out I guess

Js