Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Author Topic: palpitations  (Read 3694 times)

Winnie

palpitations
« on: December 09, 2013, 09:40:04 AM »

Hi

Keep getting mild palpitations now.  Not very pleasant especially when trying to sleep and I have it now while writing this do I change patches again.
Winnie

Hurdity

Re: palpitations
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2013, 05:18:39 PM »

Winnie - what patches are you on and where are you in menopause? Palpitations are one of the symptoms of menopause but also one of the side effects of some of the synthetic progestogens. Was it you talking about it before?

Hurdity x

Rowan

« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2013, 06:31:23 PM »

It may well be that you lack magnesium

"The reason for the heart palpitations, skips or irregular heart beats that you are experiencing may be due to a magnesium/calcium deficiency. The answer is all-natural, completely safe and inexpensive. This product is totally unlike the pharmaceutical "solutions" that conventional doctors may prescribe (you know, those pharmaceuticals with the awful side affects like heart attack, strokes and death). You may see a difference in just a few days at the very most. It is incredible, but when you supply your body with the minerals that it is lacking, the body can recover with lightening speed and symptoms will disappear like magic!

But, are you magnesium/calcium deficient? It has been found that 4 out of 5 people  (or 80%) are deficient in magnesium. If you are experiencing 2 or 3 of the following symptoms, you probably are one of them.

- heart palpitations, heart arrythmias
 - chest tightness
 - urinary spasms
 - constipation
 - menstrual cramps, premenstrual irritability
 - difficulty swallowing, a feeling of a lump in the throat
 - insomnia
 - light sensitivity, loud noise sensitivity- high blood pressure
 - numbness, tingling, zips, zaps and other vibratory sensations
 - being uptight or prone to temper

- muscle twitches, soreness, cramps, spasms, tension, tightness
 - back aches, neck pain
 - headaches, migraines
 - jaw joint problems
 - needing to sigh a lot, unable to take a deep breath
 - hiccups
 - constipation
- leg spasms, , restless leg syndrome
 - anxiety, panic attacks
 - hyperactivity
 - angina

I would not be without Magnesium Citrate. I have had palpitations and had all the tests including monitor, results all negative, stress caused mine also adding too much estrogen.

I use the powdered Magnesium and add to rooibos tea in the evening, I don't get them now, unless I over eat anything that causes gas in the tummy this is another cause.

Winterose

« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2013, 07:21:45 PM »

I had them and GP tested my thyroid which was borderline and thyroxine helped enormously, still get them in the evening though, I use magnesium spray as a deodorant,