Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Author Topic: Anyone ever found the secret to meno belly fat?  (Read 5154 times)

k9love

Anyone ever found the secret to meno belly fat?
« on: August 06, 2013, 09:16:54 PM »

Im soooo fed up with my belly fat!!! I used to be really slim and now I have a belly like a whale!!!! anyone ever found a way of getting rid of it?

I walk miles every day what with my job and walking the dog but nothing seems to shift it :'(

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
Re: Anyone ever found the secret to meno belly fat?
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2013, 09:17:48 PM »

A drop of oestrogen means that the elastiscity is lost so muscle doesn't spring back as it used to.  Swimming is good as it gently stretches the belly area.  Sadly its the bain of our lives  >:(

k9love

« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2013, 09:22:14 PM »

Thanks for the reply, I did use to swim but its getting the time what with work etc, I really hate it!!! its like Im made of jelly :( I hate this getting old thing :'(

Tingly

« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2013, 09:36:00 PM »

Agreed! I too am fed up with it. At 43 i was first diagnosed with being quite a way through the change.
Have gone off sex, my hair looks like i e borrowed it from worzle gummidge, ive got deep lines round my top lip, and despite weighing 8 st 4 have got a belly with a life of its own!,
But i tell you i would never complain about any of the uglies if only i could rid myself of the pain of vaginal atrophy!
Pass me a gun ;)

Joyce

« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2013, 06:50:29 AM »

If only I could get rid of my jelly belly. 2 kids, both c sections, ectopic pregnancy & a hysterectomy have put paid to a nice flat tum. DD is in her 30's and is struggling with her jelly belly and she's really slim.  Afraid it is just something that happens to a lot of us. Spanx anyone?

Rowan

« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2013, 09:00:47 AM »

You might consider taking a DIM supplement.

http://upfitness.co.uk/articles/female-health-fat-loss/female-fat-loss-estrogen-stubborn-lower-body-fat/

More info  http://www.dimfaq.com/site/toc.htm

For CLKD  ::) trials have been done in the UK and your doctor will hopefully know about it.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2013, 09:32:48 AM by silverlady »

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2013, 04:43:20 PM »

:thankyou: