Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Menopause Matters magazine ISSUE 75 out now. (Spring issue, March 2024)

media

Author Topic: Holiday  (Read 8167 times)

ann123

Holiday
« on: June 13, 2013, 06:52:02 AM »

I am off on holiday to Madiera tomorrow morning. Looking forward to the break but didn't manage to loose that 10lb!!!! Still might wear the bikini!! I did order an all in one, control, swimsuit, but it was uncomfy!
Anyone going anywhere nice this year?

Taz2

Re: Holiday
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2013, 06:58:20 AM »

Hi ann - have a lovely time and don't worry about that 10lb!

Most holiday stories are on this thread http://www.menopausematters.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,15980.165.html  if you want to find out where everyone is going.

Taz x  :)

Greyhoundgal

« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2013, 12:20:30 PM »

Have a lovely time and go ahead and wear that bikini  :)  I always try to remember that as bad as I might look there is bound to be at least one other person looking worse ;)  Any you'll likely never see any of them again anyway.....

Pennyfarthing

« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2013, 06:23:58 PM »

Have a lovely time Ann.  My choice this year was either Madeira or Portugal and we're going to Portugal next week.  I am hoping the weather is better than here. Have peeked at the 10 day forecast and it looks as though it's around 20C while we'll be there which is better than it's been here for sure.  Still not that hot though.  The week after it's 32C!!! ::)

I was speaking to someone who has just come back from Majorca and she said it wasn't hot there either.  Germany, Poland etc have all had flooding recently.  What's happening to the weather? We usually go on hols in June and have always had lovely weather.