Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Author Topic: Where's My Waist Gone?  (Read 8532 times)

janm

Where's My Waist Gone?
« on: April 13, 2013, 09:46:13 AM »

Where has my waist gone.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2015, 08:38:55 AM by janm »

ladybug50

Re: Where's My Waist Gone?
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2013, 10:56:15 AM »

There's always Shapewear!!... ;) ;D

lily

« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2013, 06:42:42 PM »

Your waist may be no more
but your poetry is to adore!  ;D

janm

« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2013, 08:12:02 AM »

Thankyou lily ;D I love the reply.

ladybug50, I have a drawer full of shapewear that's no good. Some of it cuts me in two (between the legs), while others don't pull the bits in that need pulling in. ;D

Any recommendations would be welcome, as long as you can still breathe while wearing them ;)

Suzi Q

« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2013, 08:58:54 AM »

Your going to hate me GIVE UP BREAD
Give it 6 weeks and watch as the under waist apperars again
See you tighten your bra not use extender it really works
Ive bee on just eating normal but no bread for 6 weeks lost 4kls 1 and a bit dress size
I have 60% lost the sticky out tummy Went to a meeting last night and everyone commented on my wieght
I looked at piccies taken at NY and  piccies take of a trip I took 2 weeks ago and the difference is amasing
Its hard not going to tell you its not but wraps instead of bread and the odd sin of a Crumpet
It also makes oyu feel better no bloating I had aas a sin half a crossaint Saturday with in half an hour I was beclching
I felt rubbish my body eveidently is happy with no bread and Ive done nothing else no diet no exer just no bread!

I wear pull on kickers like the old Basques tip buy a size too big so 14 buy a 16 it doesnt cut you then
Get high waisted ones look at the gussett width  if you ask as long as youve knickers on you can try thats what I dox

jgr

« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2013, 12:47:36 PM »

Since starting the menopause and going onto hrt i have been careful in what i eat as i don't want to get the dreaded middle age spread. I have not denied myself anything but i have reduced my plate size to a tea plate. I don't eat much bread now and i do agree it is one of the worse things for putting on the weight. I couldn't eat a large meal now and i am quite happy as i am now size 8-10 depending on the shop, and have my waist back.

I don't exercise outside of work as i am constantly on the go when i am there, so must be getting enough. I think we need to be more aware of what we are eating at this time in our life. xx

Suzi Q

« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2013, 11:49:13 PM »

Too true beside being ill with something that causes weight gain
100% of fat overweight morbidly obese peopel male and female its what they put in their gbs
Ive been out with fat people Sorry no PC from me and watched the amount they shoveled in thier mouths
As if war ws going to break out and then wed go to the shops and theyd moan nothing to fit me well perhaps
If youd not ate 2 plates that a docker couldnt eat BUT you cant say that its not nice its RIGHT but not nice
MY god childrens MUM is was obese and he hearts desire ti be a vet nurse now kids in uni she was told no her weight
Within 1 year shed lost 8 stone all she did was stop eating she hardly did any ex beside walk normally everyday
IT WAS FOOD pure and simple and she didnt have a band etc she did it herself