Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

Author Topic: Young adult violence  (Read 32753 times)

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
Re: Young adult violence
« Reply #30 on: April 06, 2013, 06:53:17 PM »

I was married in 1975 - 'they' said it wouldn't last too  :rofl:  who'd thunk  ;)

I had a very nasty temper when young, had to learn to control it.  Any other Man would have walked away  :-\ ....... but we learnt together  :-*

Oldteen

« Reply #31 on: April 06, 2013, 06:54:46 PM »

I remember the horrible heat and some areas having no water so had standpipes in the street.

I don't talk about the seventies much. Not a good decade for me. :(  I had to wait until 1981 before my life turned around, when I was 25.

CLKD

« Reply #32 on: April 06, 2013, 06:56:39 PM »

So BOB - moving forwards is good?  I think our past makes our future  ;)

Oldteen

« Reply #33 on: April 06, 2013, 08:09:20 PM »

As the Buddha said, our past formed our present, and our present forms our future, so only the present matters. Difficult to hold that thought though!

Anyway, Suzi, how are you now?

Suzi Q

« Reply #34 on: April 07, 2013, 01:11:13 AM »

Sadly, I think you are right about you being the one prosecuted now.
It was good they got 3 years.

Wasn't 1976 the year of the wonderful summer? - Sorry off topic - must concentrate

Will you contact the police on Monday?

Keep thinking calm thoughts

75 76 and 77 went from hotter to hotter
1976 Summer Blinded by the light warpped up like a rover in the Night Manfred Man never figured that ot?
1976 Elton John (be for  he became a  badtempered queen) and Kiki Dee Dont go breaking my heart
1975 10cc Im mnto in Love so dont forget its just the funy thing I going though AND LADY BIRDS EVERYWHERE
1977 HOT again Rumours Fleetwood Mac Eagles Chicago If you leave me now MY entire life is based around songs
POTS 50p a lb Thats when people started eating rice and pasts Pots were horrificly priced
Ugly Ray Ter With his Orange Suede ETYPE youd see him all over Cheshire he was TOP and bug clubs in NW
Thems was the days xxxxxxxxxxxx
« Last Edit: April 07, 2013, 12:03:36 PM by Suzi Q »

Taz2

« Reply #35 on: April 07, 2013, 08:26:23 AM »

Suzi " Blinded by the light warpped up like a rover in the Night Manfred Man never figured that ot?"

It's "blinded by the light, revved up like a deuce another runner in the night" 

Taz x  :lol:

Suzi Q

« Reply #36 on: April 07, 2013, 12:05:54 PM »

Suzi " Blinded by the light warpped up like a rover in the Night Manfred Man never figured that ot?"

It's "blinded by the light, revved up like a deuce another runner in the night" 

Taz x  :lol:

I knew it was blined by the light wrapped up licke a DOUCH and a rover in the night hehehehehehe
No I seem to remember them saying it made no sense it was the only thing of word that matched hehehehe

Limpy

« Reply #37 on: April 07, 2013, 12:58:17 PM »

Lots of good songs then

Chicago - If you leave me now - was "our song".
But then again so was Joan Armatrading - Love and affection. Are we shallow or just fickle?   ::)

A couple years later, 1980, really liked Dire Straits Romeo and Juliet. Especially the line
You shouldn't come round here  singing up at people like that - still makes me laugh

Suzi Q

« Reply #38 on: April 07, 2013, 02:43:00 PM »

Our song is
Eagles I cant tell you why
ACE How LONG
Carole King TApestry the entire album
Crosby Stills Nash and Young the album with wooden Ships which i only heard a few years ago was written about
Holcoaust Also has Marakesh Express they all were 72/73
David Bowies anything before Spiders Glass 1884? sih
Its odd how many groups from the 80s are still asround How many singers male and female that made it in the early 80s
Madonna??? All the Groups new age died a death and can now be found doing get back togetehr tours
The 90s was better Stone Roses Oasis Coldplay and the Boy bands etc but still not that many
No the age was 60s and 70s and a good 50% of them are still around still making music thats as rel today as then
I loved the kinks and loved ELO but my groups THE CURE im an old goth

CLKD

« Reply #39 on: April 07, 2013, 08:17:57 PM »

Oh such memories <sigh>  :P .......... Waterloo Sunset  ;D

How are you today SuziQ?

Limpy

« Reply #40 on: April 07, 2013, 08:33:04 PM »

Is it Monday yet with you SuziQ, have you contacted the police...?

As CLKD says how are you?
Don't push yourself

Suzi Q

« Reply #41 on: April 08, 2013, 01:58:08 AM »

Its Monday now amd Im feeling still zippy saredy cat feeling so Im back on the 1/2 beta monring and evening
It should go in a week or 2 it really must have upset me far more than I thought? Weird hey ladies?

No contact Geoffreys refused he said you did a daft thing but the right thing leave it now try to forget hes right!
No Im taking it easyish
Ive 2 electricians in the garden and a TV Ariel  is here We have had to put a new ariel up on the new roof over the back balconey
Just had the Telstra man here (BT) to mend the phones rain had gone in to the cables
Ive got 2 Builders outside as well doing the building work yayyyyyyy NOT wish theyd all hurry up and finish
6 weeks this Thursday its been quick but also a LONGGGGGG time it all should be more or less finished by Sat afternnon
Exept for reasembling new shed We are having new concrete down the sheds got a solid base floor with it for storage
Yes takign it easy NOT: Ive been PManager on all of building works god knows how the women on GD do a HOUSE?

Elena

« Reply #42 on: April 08, 2013, 08:24:50 AM »

Argghh, house full of workmen not the best thing for stress is it Suzi? Hope it's soon done and dusted and you can start to relax.

CLKD

« Reply #43 on: April 08, 2013, 09:42:30 AM »

Men around certainly can add to stress levels  >:( ........ it's all that T that they require  ::)

Suzi Q

« Reply #44 on: April 08, 2013, 10:55:09 AM »

Sod that for a game of soldiers they get 2 coffees a day end of hehehe IM serious did I miss an e off?
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5