Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 79

Author Topic: Tell us how you cope with vaginal dryness  (Read 863452 times)

Crescent

Re: Tell us how you cope with vaginal dryness
« Reply #330 on: April 01, 2010, 11:07:56 AM »

Believe it or not, Suzi I feel very much the same as you!   Only been two days since I last used Vagifem and now 4 weeks to go without!   Feel very sore around the front bit and very irritable bladder.
Doc gave me a repeat btw but still insistent on the month off.   She irritated me somewhat when I said that the constant soreness down there had got me down, she replied Yes it does if you focus on it!!!!

borchesterlass

« Reply #331 on: April 01, 2010, 02:42:34 PM »

Hi ladies... I am still using it twice a week some days are still iffy but liveable. No rhyme or reason to when it is iffy. Sometimes it is the day after I put the tablet in sometimes day before it is due. Am back to see doc next week and will ask about using it every other day as this seems to have the best results. Still doesn't feel good enough for sex.
 Have to say the best results where when I was trying out patches actually felt the libido had come back then but don't really want to go down that route permamently. Whats the point of the patches it you feel such shit when you stop them. Maybe just better to settle for what its like now. Def slept for England when on patches. Have been getting up in the night again over the last few days. Not good. But no irritable bladder during the day.
 Have a nice Easter everyone and don't eat too much chocolate!!!

mimi la chance

« Reply #332 on: April 01, 2010, 03:28:52 PM »

Hi ladies... I am still using it twice a week some days are still iffy but liveable. No rhyme or reason to when it is iffy. Sometimes it is the day after I put the tablet in sometimes day before it is due. Am back to see doc next week and will ask about using it every other day as this seems to have the best results. Still doesn't feel good enough for sex.
 Have to say the best results where when I was trying out patches actually felt the libido had come back then but don't really want to go down that route permamently. Whats the point of the patches it you feel such shit when you stop them. Maybe just better to settle for what its like now. Def slept for England when on patches. Have been getting up in the night again over the last few days. Not good. But no irritable bladder during the day.
 Have a nice Easter everyone and don't eat too much chocolate!!!

Is there such a thing as too much chocolate??? :bunis:

borchesterlass

« Reply #333 on: April 01, 2010, 04:35:03 PM »

No never ever!!

Suzi Q

« Reply #334 on: April 05, 2010, 07:35:21 AM »

HI Mimi
Im on it Vagifem every second night in 7 weeks today Ive only had 5 days when Its been quiet crappy not as bad a before though
I am oddly enough getting up to go to the loo in the night havent done that since before AV
I cant help it though I keep waiting for the pain to come back so Im not realxing ever 18mnths of every solid day has left its mark
To be honest it wont ever go its AV if the best I can do is be like I am I can cope very well but my vagina is my obbsession now
As im sitting here no burning havent had that for over 6 weeks no achieing havent had that for about 2 weeks now no pain in labias
Some days loos fine 3/4 times the entire day then other days like today been wanting to go a lot but its so clear you could drink it!
Ive been on motor bike rides 3 days over weekend none lasting less than 6hrs and not once did anyone have to stop for me to go!!
7 weeks ago Id not have been able to go an hour on the bike and we go full over bumpy mountian roads too
We made love with out lube or condoms and it was fine didnt hurt to enter and only a bit tender and after for about hr felt bit sore
then nothing I defo though think wine may make it more iffy I havent been drinking over Easter cos of Motor bike breat test etc
Last night we went to pals Id  Wine and orange today no pain but I do want to go to the loo and wanting to go again mins later
Some nights I put Vagi in and it slides in others it takes a bit some days I seem to be dry others not so OK no idea why that is
The hot flushes I was getting on Vagifem seem to have tapered off in the last week or so
same for the bad aches they seem to have almost gone when I think back bloody hell how I put up with the pain
As I said its not going to ever go I dont feel 100% ever mostly 100% for part of the day then 95% the rest but it will do me xx

mimi la chance

« Reply #335 on: April 05, 2010, 09:02:48 AM »

Glad to hear that it's helping a bit Suzi.
I couldn't manage 6 hours on a bike!

Bit personal, but any reason why you don't want to use lube?

I admit that I was a bit "shy" about using it - stupid when you are about to do something very intimate with someone you have been with for 25 years. I used to pop to bathroom, lube up, and back to bed.
Now I put a bit on OH, which he quite likes. I still find it a bit intrusive- "hang on while I just grab this bottle" but less intrusive than "hang on- this really hurts!"

Crescent

« Reply #336 on: April 05, 2010, 09:13:16 AM »

All on course for your holiday then Suzi ;D   Glad it's working for you.   
I've been nearly a week off it now and it's definitely aching and sore again and bladder is worse too.
Heigh ho, onward and upward!

Taz2

« Reply #337 on: April 05, 2010, 09:39:53 AM »

Mimi - it is strange, isn't it, that we can be much more daring with someone we hardly know rather than someone we have been with for a while. I have often wondered why that is  :-\

Taz x

mimi la chance

« Reply #338 on: April 05, 2010, 04:35:09 PM »

Mimi - it is strange, isn't it, that we can be much more daring with someone we hardly know rather than someone we have been with for a while. I have often wondered why that is  :-\

Taz x

Hmmm- maybe I should try sex with someone I hardly know!!

:diablo:

Taz2

« Reply #339 on: April 05, 2010, 05:44:40 PM »

Well it does has it's plus points  :whist:

viv

« Reply #340 on: April 05, 2010, 07:28:45 PM »

Good Grief
After nearly 27yrs I am not sure whether other men have their bits in the same place as my OH  ;D ;D

I really would not know where to start with another man. He knows me and I know him and starting again would be SCARY :o :o :o

Might be worth a go though but only if its someone like Johnny Depp. (Fat Chance)

Viv
x

mimi la chance

« Reply #341 on: April 05, 2010, 08:33:55 PM »

Good luck with Johnny Depp,Viv.

I'll most probably be left with his unattractive Friend, Fat Chance!

Maybe I should take my mind off the subject and go and jump my husband instead.
Now where did I put that Lube.... ;)

Suzi Q

« Reply #342 on: April 05, 2010, 09:58:15 PM »

All on course for your holiday then Suzi ;D   Glad it's working for you.   
I've been nearly a week off it now and it's definitely aching and sore again and bladder is worse too.
Heigh ho, onward and upward!

Sorry your sore again how long do you have to stay off Vagifem?
Didnt they offer something else?
If they didnt the swinesssss
Suzi Q

Crescent

« Reply #343 on: April 06, 2010, 07:34:48 AM »

Hi Suzi,
Got to stay off for a month, 3 months on, 1 month off seems to be my doc's standard advice.
Not too bad yesterday, better than day before anyway.  Am occasionally just putting aqueous cream and taking lots of Vit E.
3 weeks to go!
Are you having an 'iffy' day?
Take care, thanks for writing :)

Taz2

« Reply #344 on: April 06, 2010, 08:43:21 AM »

Crescent - you should email the manufacturers and then print off their reply and take it to your doc. The guidelines changed some while ago and it is a shame for you to have to do without it and go backwards. They now say we can use it continuously for ever!

Taz x
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 79