CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
Re: Noise
« Reply #225 on: February 01, 2019, 07:59:38 PM »

BUMPED

NaturalMystic

« Reply #226 on: February 01, 2019, 08:08:43 PM »

Thanks for bumping.  For me its more than one noise at a time.  Music, lots of people talking, its like white noise to me and I start to feel outside of my body

CLKD

« Reply #227 on: February 01, 2019, 08:12:39 PM »

That's a peculiar feeling, had it happen a few times; a sort of unreality feeling  :-\

This week it was constant banging and hammering.  Turned out to be a niehgbour building a fence where a fence should NOT BE!

And don't get me started on dogs being allowed to bark all the time  :-X

I find Muzak in stores annoying, I have told a few stores recently that I will take an air-rifle in next time.  One did offer to turn it off but it was by then Too Late.  Pity those that have to work there, I would be turning it off at source!  The high street is in difficulties without driving me away due to constant music  :bang: :bang:

B&Q last week.  Large store so a bit of echo, music++ and my brain discussing with me what I needed to buy  ;D.  Found myself talking to me in order to shut out other noises  :-\

NaturalMystic

« Reply #228 on: February 01, 2019, 08:18:48 PM »

😂 I have a staffy, the most laid back dog on planet, hardly ever makes a sound 😁

CLKD

« Reply #229 on: February 01, 2019, 08:20:50 PM »

Oh Staffies almost purr  ;D ....... I've never met a bad one yet. I usually go straight in for the cuddle and come out slobbered on  ;D

What GETS to me is that owners are there, they know that their dog is barking  :bang: :bang: :bang: which makes me more aware of the noise and then I get angrier and angrier and ...........

Cazikins

« Reply #230 on: February 02, 2019, 11:32:55 AM »

I've got a Jack Russel.... ;D one of the most yappy 4 legged critters on the planet.But one shout from me & she comes trotting back indoors........well unless there is someone with a dog walking on the footpath at the bottom of our garden - now that's a different matter!
However I would never let her continue to bark.

How are your ears now CLKD? Have you had them syringed yet?

I have to get mine micro-suctioned at the hospital about every 6 - 12 months ::) ::) it's like a mini vacuum cleaner that sucks all the debris etc out. It's quite an experience I can tell you.

Cazi x

CLKD

« Reply #231 on: February 02, 2019, 11:57:40 AM »

Well perhaps being almost deaf on the R is an advantage ........  ::)

Cazikins

« Reply #232 on: February 02, 2019, 12:03:53 PM »

Have you had them syringed yet though?

jaypo

« Reply #233 on: February 02, 2019, 12:22:30 PM »

Try poodle x chihuahua,yapping  little beggars ,when I yell at one of them in particular ,she does that shut your eyes thing,I can't see my mum so she can't see me 😆
Re noises I can't stand noisey eaters, I literally have to leave a room if someone is eating with their mouth open yuuuuuuuk,even thinking about it makes me cringe

Joaniepat

« Reply #234 on: February 02, 2019, 12:30:30 PM »

I agree about the noisy, open-mouthed eaters jaypo, and while we're on the subject of people's noisy and disgusting behaviour, the other bunch that gets in amongst me is the sniffers and snorters on trains. Too too revolting my dear!!! Did their mothers never teach them to use a handkerchief?  :(

jaypo

« Reply #235 on: February 02, 2019, 01:47:49 PM »

Omg joaniepat yes yes,bloody sniff sniff sniff,do you think we're grumpy old women 😂

CLKD

« Reply #236 on: February 02, 2019, 01:57:07 PM »

I found that a wellie aimed at the rear end means at the very least, a small terrier hanging on to the toe of the wellie  ;D growling furiously ....

Watching the rugby: OH the noise in the background  :-X

DH sometimes eats with a lot of noise.  And don't get me started on the early morning yawning when I'm sleeping  :(

jaypo

« Reply #237 on: February 02, 2019, 02:03:22 PM »

Oh yes,why is it men need to make some horrendous noise when they yawn,my husband does it all the time😡

CLKD

« Reply #238 on: February 02, 2019, 02:04:45 PM »

Nope - we should have gone away so didn't make an appt for ear syringing and next week, weather allowing we are away ...... so app will be booked once we are back  ::)

jaypo

« Reply #239 on: February 02, 2019, 02:10:27 PM »

Nope - we should have gone away so didn't make an appt for ear syringing and next week, weather allowing we are away ...... so app will be booked once we are back  ::)
Have you not had your tablets today clkd,wrong thread me thinks 😂
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 20