Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14]

Author Topic: Breast reduction anyone?  (Read 58100 times)

Kemlyn

Re: Breast reduction anyone?
« Reply #195 on: June 15, 2013, 08:27:08 PM »

I came on MM for the first time in ages because I am seriously considering a reduction. I have always had big breasts and was always slim even after my first 2 children. However since the menopause (early) for which I am on HRT they have just got bigger and bigger. I look ridiculous in anything. My shoulders are forever aching. My husband likes them big but he liked them before they got this big so he shouldn't bother too much. It's making me mentally unhappy more than anything.  Reading this thread has helped me a lot. Thanks.

lesley998

« Reply #196 on: June 23, 2013, 08:46:16 PM »

I am only a 34dd, but have been thinking about a reduction or uplift for years.  I used to love my boobs, but now I am 51 they sag and droop, with no shape or tone at all.  Reminds me of the old golden girls sketch...where Blanche says I am off to have a quick bath, with just enough water to cover my perky nipples, and Betty says, you're only gonna sit in two inches of water??? Lol.  I am terrified of the op though, as I don't do anaesthetics well and I have a heart condition...scared of exiting early due to vanity!  But I am so fed up with the massive bras and bra strap shoulder marks...I feel like I have a shelf in front and so matronly.  I have lost weight and am five five and ten stone..but still these massive boobs.

Can anyone tell me with an uplift....do you have an implant at the same time, or do you just have smaller, 'emptier' breasts?  Mine are like two flat spaniels ears, and I get the feeling if they were reduced, they would just be two SMALL, flat, spaniels ears. 

Joyce

« Reply #197 on: June 23, 2013, 09:22:57 PM »

Mine are 34GG these days. Huge dents in my shoulders and I really do wonder if they are the cause of my upper back pain. However, would be reluctant to reduce them. I'm not into plastic surgery at all or any unnecessary surgery. I thought they would shrink when I lost weight, but only my back size has shrunk.
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14]