Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please have a look at the questionnaire page if you have a spare minute.

media

Author Topic: Zoe episode on menopause  (Read 341 times)

shrosphirelass

Zoe episode on menopause
« on: May 12, 2024, 12:32:05 PM »

Zoe (the health and nutrition company) have recently published a You Tube article on peri and post menopause. You can find it by searching for No.1 Menopause Doctor: Your new menopause toolkit on You Tube. It lasts just over an hour and I found it clear and informative.

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
Re: Zoe episode on menopause
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2024, 06:55:53 PM »

Is the LINK selling products?

shrosphirelass

« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2024, 10:43:05 AM »

I haven't posted a link as such. Zoe do a personalised nutrition program which does cost for individual subscribers. I don't know much about this as I don't use it, but I used the Zoe app during covid (no cost implication) to find out about symptoms and incidence locally, which was extremely helpful.

My understanding is that Zoe's remit is essentially to educate about health. Personally, I have found it very informative and it has helped me change my diet and become healthier.

My posts can be deleted if they are inappropriate.

Ayesha

« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2024, 11:27:03 AM »

Its not CLKD's place to tell members what they can post and what they can't, that's Emma's place!

Any help with educating women on any aspects of the menopause by whatever avenue is all for the good.
Thanks for the info, Shrospshirelass  :)
« Last Edit: May 13, 2024, 05:03:55 PM by Ayesha »

Suziemc

« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2024, 04:26:38 PM »

The Zoe podcast is a regular listen for me, their blog is great too. So much unbiased and scientifically based information, it's a fantastic resource for so many health related things.

I hadn't seen that the menopause one had been released so thanks for the info Shropshire lass, I've just downloaded it to listen to on a journey tomorrow.

Suzie

Ayesha

« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2024, 09:41:50 PM »

I've bookmarked the site as I have never heard of ZOE before but had a look and it's a mine of information on different health subjects that seem well researched.