Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Author Topic: UTI burning pain but no UTI  (Read 262 times)

InnerDimensions 313!

• First Flush
UTI burning pain but no UTI
« on: April 17, 2024, 07:38:56 PM »

Hello everyone,
So this is my 2nd post in the last hour. I just have so many questions and no one to talk to and Im SOOO tired of scouring the internet and not finding answers.

Has anyone had this horrible, burning pain in the crotch that feels like a UTI but isnt, and if you did, was topical estrogen formulations enough to completely get rid if it, or did you also have to take systemic hrt? Im hoping to get away with just topical.

Im so scared this pain will end up not completely going away and I seriously cant live like that. Its like i was sandpapered with 200 grit, then had lemon juice poured on it :'(

HellsBells

Re: UTI burning pain but no UTI
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2024, 07:48:39 PM »

I had this in 2021 and was put on Vagifem - it did work, although I have just had it again with no infection. Calmed down eventually. 3 years pain free was good though.

Turkish delight

« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2024, 08:32:43 PM »

Hia and welcome,

So sorry you are suffering,

I haven't had this particular issue, but if you drop "Then Burning Club" into the search box(up above the top right side)on this site you may find that helpful.

TD
« Last Edit: April 17, 2024, 08:35:35 PM by Turkish delight »

Ayesha

« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2024, 09:52:38 PM »

Another link to a shorter thread you should find helpful with posts from women who went through the same burning hell.

https://www.menopausematters.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,64837.msg895647.html#msg895647