Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please have a look at the questionnaire page if you have a spare minute.

media

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Holiday swimwear  (Read 34852 times)

Scottish lass

Holiday swimwear
« on: April 04, 2024, 09:01:44 PM »

My random worry of the day!

I know on holiday nobody cares but I now have bra bulge a bloated menopausal tummy, an arse that seems determined to get rapidly closer to the ground AND I need bottoms that don't creep up to expose my hrt patch or the black sticky mark from the last one 😁 Where the heck do you start you can't put all that in a Google search.
Oh and I need a 2 piece for the over heating and ease of peeing  (jumpsuits are also a no no in my life)

When will it end

Re: Holiday swimwear
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2024, 09:07:55 PM »

Hi,your post made me giggle. From one Scottish lass to another,I have no advice for you but can totally relate to where your coming from :) my rear end also has developed a life of its own and as for the rest of me....we won't even go there ;D

jaypo

« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2024, 07:51:45 AM »

Ha another Scotty here,you get those flattering bikinis,the bottoms are more like shorts,I think the look nice  :)

Penguin

« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2024, 08:03:55 AM »

I think they are called tankinis?

Or you could get the ones where the top is almost like a little dress, helps balance out your bottom half!

Hrt has puffed up my belly, hips and thighs so that's what I'll be going for this year 🙈

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2024, 08:24:40 AM »

Burka?   Kafthan?  Swimwear with skirts ?  Nightie ........... pyjamas?  Anything non-see through.

It really does depend on where you plan to swim.  I'm all for skinny dipping but would have to shave my legs  >:( :D

Scottish lass

« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2024, 09:36:24 AM »

CKLD don't get me started on unwanted hair taming!!!!!!!!!😂

CLKD

« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2024, 12:06:44 PM »

I gave up trying to tame my legs years ago  ::)  ;D

Songbird

« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2024, 01:03:08 PM »

:rofl:
Your posts have made me giggle today ladies. Could this be a Scottish issue 🤔 as I also have a flattish bum (I ain’t getting a bum lift though - noooooo!), the black sticky marks that I’m forever getting my other half to scrub - geez, I must get him to use something other than a brillo pad  ;D, permanently stubbly legs (because I only get a wax when I’m going on a cruise  :o) and let’s not forget the bum, tum and thigh shaping panties (not swimwear, I know, but nevertheless worth a mention due to the torture we go through to wear them!)  ;D

Penguin

« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2024, 01:05:28 PM »

Your posts have made me giggle today ladies. Could this be a Scottish issue 🤔 as I also have a flattish bum (I ain’t getting a bum lift though - noooooo!), the black sticky marks that I’m forever getting my other half to scrub - geez, I must get him to use something other than a brillo pad  ;D, permanently stubbly legs (because I only get a wax when I’m going on a cruise  :o) and let’s not forget the bum, tum and thigh shaping panties (not swimwear, I know, but nevertheless worth a mention due to the torture we go through to wear them!)  ;D

I have lived in m&s jeggings since October. Finally put jeans on for a hol last week as it was somewhere warmer than here and omg the indigestion from the tightness of the jeans around my tummy.
Home and back in yoga pants where I'm happiest. I don't know how you ladies wear shape wear it is far too painful! I remenher span back in the day, I could never eat lunch wearing them 🤣🤣🤣

jaypo

« Reply #9 on: April 05, 2024, 02:48:23 PM »

I personally would only go swimming in a divers suit,snorkel and goggles ,EVEN on a cruise songbird  ;D

Songbird

« Reply #10 on: April 05, 2024, 03:22:04 PM »

:lol:
If I could swim it would be the full diving suit for me too Jaypo  ;D

CLKD

« Reply #11 on: April 05, 2024, 03:41:50 PM »

I was 8 B4 I was a confident swimmer and much olde B4 I dared dive from the side.  Once I learnt I was away but HATE swimming the sea.  YUK! 

Skinny dipping it is then!

Scottish lass

« Reply #12 on: April 06, 2024, 09:33:09 AM »

I found skorts instead of shorts though for wandering during the day 😁
I also have 3 piles of dressed for wearing in the evening on the spare bed (a) I think so but don't know that I can commit yet (B) I don't think so but I will try on regularly just in case (c) hell no was I drunk when I ordered this!

Songbird

« Reply #13 on: April 06, 2024, 11:28:04 AM »

I’ve definitely done (C) Scottish Lass

jaypo

« Reply #14 on: April 06, 2024, 02:34:39 PM »

;D
I keep some of my old dresses JUST IN CASE I might fit into them again one day  ;D
Pages: [1] 2