Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Author Topic: Introduction  (Read 10445 times)

Hadenoughnow

• First Flush
Introduction
« on: March 28, 2024, 06:02:48 PM »

Hello,

I'm new here. 42 and perimenopausal. Struggling with sooooo many symptoms. Health anxiety being the worst, but also, joint pain, insomnia, dry eyes, weak orgasms, tingling in my ear, headaches, mood swings, fatigue, hot flashes, GSM. The list goes on.

I'm currently prescribed, evorel 50...but recently started using 75. Utrogestan 100 which I take vaginally due to a progesterone intolerance, testosterone gel (1 pump every other day) and vaginal estrogen. Twice weekly.

Anyway. Thank you for having me.

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
Re: Introduction
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2024, 06:18:25 PM »

:welcomemm:

Browse round.  Make notes.  How R u getting on with 75 after using 50?  If it's too much of a hike then mayB alternate nights might help.

One can use VA treatment every night if necessary.  When I get the need2P symptoms I swallow 2 Nurofen to ease that nip as the urine flow shuts off.

jaypo

« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2024, 07:09:27 PM »

Hi and welcome to the forum
Anxiety is the worst, think I cope more with the physical than the mental

Hadenoughnow

• First Flush
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2024, 10:04:19 AM »

:welcomemm:

Browse round.  Make notes.  How R u getting on with 75 after using 50?  If it's too much of a hike then mayB alternate nights might help.

One can use VA treatment every night if necessary.  When I get the need2P symptoms I swallow 2 Nurofen to ease that nip as the urine flow shuts off.

I have noticed improvements already since the increase. The thing that made me realise I needed to increase was the fact that on the morning of the day my patch change was due, all of my symptoms were coming back.

My health anxiety has been making me think that there is something seriously wrong, but now I think it may have just been hormonal issues.

The tips for dealing with the VA symptoms are much appreesh.

Also, thank you, so much, for all that you do here. I have read so many of your comments recently. You are an angel!

Hadenoughnow

• First Flush
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2024, 10:07:14 AM »

Hi and welcome to the forum
Anxiety is the worst, think I cope more with the physical than the mental

Sorry you're struggling too. It really is the worst.

:'(

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2024, 11:23:47 AM »

Health anxiety raises its ugly head during peri.   >:(. We have a thread somewhere with what we have diagnosed today - that's good English, not  ::)