Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Author Topic: High oestrogen  (Read 706 times)

Maisie

• First Flush
High oestrogen
« on: March 28, 2024, 01:30:48 PM »

Hi everyone, I posted on here a few weeks ago regarding my fluctuating oestrogen levels. So this is where I am. I had a full hysterectomy 2 years ago. hence, no ovaries now. I have since been on Everal 50 patch. My gynaecologist recently did a blood test which was 846. As it was so high, I had it redone with my GP and it was 88 so several weeks later, my gynaecologist did it again and it was 701. These fluctuating levels were not making any sense so he sent me off for an MRI in case there were oestrogen producing tumours. Thankfully, that was all clear. Now he has told me to stop all oestrogen patches and then redo the blood test because the thinking was it may have been the timing to do with when I was putting the patches on. So I’ve just had those blood test results back and they are even higher than the very first test when I was on oestrogen coming out at 856!
So the other thing is that I was getting hot flushes when I stopped the HRT yet my oestrogen levels are higher than when I was on HRT. Can anybody out there make any sense of this please? Helen

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
Re: High oestrogen
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2024, 05:27:25 PM »

I've replied on your other thread on this topic  :-\