Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Author Topic: Restated Intrarosa  (Read 2618 times)

kathryn22

Restated Intrarosa
« on: April 11, 2024, 06:58:49 AM »

Good Morning All,
So wise opinions please,
After a 6 months journey of failed topical HRT treatment, apparently caused an allergic reaction and getting the damage under control, I researched Intrarosa pessaries and my GP prescribed them for me, although she said she knew nothing about them. One of the issues I had previously was chronic anxiety attacks, which totally disabled me and were out of control , every minute of everyday causing me to lose 3st in weight and go to a very dark place. I started the Intrarosa a week ago, very optimistic that it would help but, I am now aware that the early signs of the anxiety are returning and everyday a bit worse. It was suggested that it was the introduction of oestrogen back into my system that was causing this before. I know it’s a minute amount but as soon as I stopped it  the symptoms resolved.
Just don’t know what to do I can’t go back there again. I expected to have to go through the discomfort again the burning the pain etc But just don’t know what to do
« Last Edit: April 11, 2024, 08:24:23 AM by kathryn22 »

SundayGirl

Re: Restated Intrarosa
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2024, 01:36:33 PM »

Oh Kathryn sending you big hugs.

I know you were hoping this would be the magic bullet that would finally work for you.
So sorry you're going through this. I can't tell you to carry on and power through it as you know your own body.

I have no answer or solution for you, I just wanted to show my support 💓🫂

kathryn22

« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2024, 03:08:59 PM »

Thank you for your kindness
Everyday a battle isn’t it
I think the expression is “ The light at the end of the tunnel is usually an oncoming train”
So true

kathryn22

« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2024, 06:47:24 PM »

Have decided to stop Intrarosa
Don’t know what goes on with me but 5 days in and already starting to have all the unpleasant symptoms again
Had managed to get things under control but felt I should use medication but if this is how it’s going to be then I really can’t do it again