Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Author Topic: Permenopause, regular periods, Lenzetto, cyclical Utrogestan, breakthrough bleed  (Read 2365 times)

privatepeanut

• First Flush

Hi all
I started HRT 4 months ago on one spray Lenzetto, and 2 Utrogestan days 15-27.  Up until starting HRT I have had a super regular 28 days cycle.
I appreciate that I can get breakthrough bleeding which I did 2 weeks ago - but this was undoubtedly my own fault. I was told by nurse to increase to 2 sprays a day but I completely forgot to take 2 x Utrogestan when due and took only 1 on days 15-27.
Anyway, I have not had a period this month and am 7 days late (deffo not pregnant!). 
My question is timing of this months Utrogestan.  It looks like I'm not coming on this month - do I use my breakthrough bleed as a period and count from that date (it was very much like a period in length and flow) or just wait?
I have called my GP and no appt available to speak to anyone till 8 April when I have just been booked with a prescribing pharmacist.
Thanks for any advice.

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them

It's Trila and Error, hopefully someone will be along with advice.  U could of course put the product names into the search box: individually : to read the appropriate threads which may clarify a bit.  Make notes ;-)

privatepeanut

• First Flush

Hi CLKD
Thanks for the reply.  I tried searching for Lenzetto and nothing came up, and so many for breakthrough bleeding and Utrogestan but couldn't find anything specifically on my issue.

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them

A search on the Forum gives several threads for 'Lenzetto' and Urogestan.  A bit confusing unless 1 has time to wade through the responses  ::)