Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Got a story to tell for the magazine? Get in touch with the editor!

media

Author Topic: Hi - new here! And new to Evorel 25 patches  (Read 1828 times)

MenoDel

• First Flush
Hi - new here! And new to Evorel 25 patches
« on: March 04, 2024, 07:12:57 PM »

Hiya everyone,

I'm MenoDel, from Wales. And wanted to reach out to you all by way of introduction and hoping that I will be able to find some help with my new hrt treatment, Evorel 25. I've been suffering with hot flushes etc. for some time and have recently started treatment. I had a hysterectomy about 8 years ago but didn't have any symptoms that were particularly troublesome until about a year ago.

I have only been feeling sweaty and uncomfortably warm - no other symptoms - but since starting hrt I've turned into a grumpy bugger, no patience. My poor hubbie is having to take the brunt of my agitation!  :-\

Will this subside, do you think? The hot flushes are already much better - it's been 2 and a half weeks only. I've been dreading putting another patch on for fear of unleashing the beast!!  ;D ;D

MenoDel.

Joaniepat

Re: Hi - new here! And new to Evorel 25 patches
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2024, 07:44:21 PM »

Hi MenoDel, and welcome to the Forum. Two and a half weeks is very early days, you need to give it at least a couple of months to settle down. Glad to hear the flushes are subsiding, so at least it's doing something!
JP x