Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Internal with GP  (Read 1309 times)

joziel

Re: Internal with GP
« Reply #15 on: February 29, 2024, 06:57:27 PM »

I wouldn't worry about the creamy discharge, vaginal discharge can often be creamy or lotiony. All v normal as long as it doesn't smell, there's no discomfort, and isn't greenish...

Scottish lass

« Reply #16 on: March 28, 2024, 04:48:03 PM »

Just a wee update. Today I went for my u.s and all was fine 😁 as the radiographer said my staining might just be me ! (Odd as normal) One of the reasons for the update is to encourage anyone with unusual bleeding to go and get things checked . The ultrasound was quick and not uncomfortable and my mind was put at rest right away. All done and dusted in 20 minutes the most difficult thing was drinking that much water within an hour of the appointment for the scan, although I did get a gold star for following pre appointment instructions well 😁

Northerngirl

« Reply #17 on: March 28, 2024, 05:03:44 PM »

So pleased everything went well today scottishlass. Get what you mean about the water, my bladder felt like it was going to burst last time I had an ultrasound....especially as they were running about 50 minutes late >:(

Jules

« Reply #18 on: March 28, 2024, 06:09:15 PM »

Just a wee update. Today I went for my u.s and all was fine 😁 as the radiographer said my staining might just be me ! (Odd as normal) One of the reasons for the update is to encourage anyone with unusual bleeding to go and get things checked . The ultrasound was quick and not uncomfortable and my mind was put at rest right away. All done and dusted in 20 minutes the most difficult thing was drinking that much water within an hour of the appointment for the scan, although I did get a gold star for following pre appointment instructions well 😁
Did you have a transvaginal one?

Scottish lass

« Reply #19 on: March 28, 2024, 07:53:18 PM »

Hi Jules ordinary and trans vaginal x

Kasann

« Reply #20 on: March 28, 2024, 09:39:17 PM »

Hi , I’ve read your post with interest as I also take vagifem & after 10 months& thought I was nearly there had  the period symptoms from hell last month sore boobs the lot & last Thursday a small bleed . The staining/ spotting has carried on . Which I’ve not had before . Did your gp think it was the vagifem maybe ? Are you on hrt . I’m not ?
Glad all has gone ok for you today 
Thanks ☺️

fiftyplus

« Reply #21 on: March 28, 2024, 09:44:02 PM »

I am so pleased everything went well for you today   :hug:  Was the transvaginal scan not any worse than a smear test or even not as bad as?  xx

Jules

« Reply #22 on: March 29, 2024, 12:27:21 AM »

Hi Jules ordinary and trans vaginal x

Ok. I only asked as out of the last 3 I had, only the last one did TV one after offering it me. The other two said it wasn't necessary as everything looked ok.

Jules

« Reply #23 on: March 29, 2024, 12:28:39 AM »

I am so pleased everything went well for you today   :hug:  Was the transvaginal scan not any worse than a smear test or even not as bad as?  xx

My transvaginal scan was more comfortable than a smear as they don't need to use a speculum
Pages: 1 [2]