Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please have a look at the questionnaire page if you have a spare minute.

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Update on original post in jan now have diagnosis  (Read 1333 times)

Tulip256

Re: Update on original post in jan now have diagnosis
« Reply #15 on: April 23, 2024, 10:59:10 AM »

I first noticed prolapse symptoms (a heaviness/sagging below towards the end of the day) last November.  Since then I started to get bladder pain and noticed certain foods were irritating it but no pain on urination and negative tests for UTIs.  I saw my GP and she said it was a mild bladder prolapse possibly causing incomplete emptying.  I have been referred to gynaecology and physio but no idea how long this will take.  I started doing the Dr Bri lift relaxation video daily in March and the heaviness is much less now. I also started taking testosterone which may have helped as it is meant to improve muscle quality.

Cs65

Re: Update on original post in jan now have diagnosis
« Reply #16 on: April 23, 2024, 11:08:34 AM »

I’m sure it’s slightly different for everyone. I had the symptoms I mentioned since dec 23. I think since the prolapse has been more obvious as in you can see it the pains have gotten less but slightly more heaviness. I’ve also started to use testosterone. Are you also using estriol cream. That’s supposed to repair the tissues that have weakened. Will you get the pessary ring thing if offered?
Pages: 1 [2]