Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Hello I'm new and have horrible health anxiety!  (Read 3780 times)

Sarahkins

• First Flush
Re: Hello I'm new and have horrible health anxiety!
« Reply #15 on: January 18, 2024, 10:15:37 PM »

Sarahkins - where do U buy your VitD supplement from, usually Pharmacies don't sell such a high dose as GPs might prescribe.

Propranolol can be taken as a continuous dose to ease anxiety.  I took 20mg at night to ease early morning surges which really helped.  How fast does it ease symptoms taking 'as necessary'?

Statins can affect kidney function.  I have to undergo annual blood tests to check.

I bought some Vitabiotics 1000iu Vitamin D and took it along with my usual cold liver oil, which has a small ammonia of vit D also. I just wasn't sure if it was maybe too much?

I've taken propranolol daily in the past for generalised anxiety but last year was prescribed it as and when needed. I take 40mg if I feel the anxiety is creeping upwards and it'll usually kick in after twenty minutes or so. Palpitations are normally gone and I can function more normally, no shaking etc. I can take up to three a day but never take this amount.

I had a chat with the nurse yesterday who was able to rationalise my kidney worries a little bit for me and it helped. I know I'm being very self involved with these worries and really want.to be rid of this anxiety.

Pages: 1 [2]