Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6

Author Topic: Viruses are not like they used to be  (Read 8631 times)

Ayesha

Viruses are not like they used to be
« on: January 09, 2024, 12:08:38 PM »

Some strange viruses doing the rounds and I seem to have got myself one. Gone are the days when it was the usual winter cold, flu etc but for two weeks I have started a virus affecting the sinuses, severe pain like raging toothache, so bad I thought I would have to have emergency dental treatment.

Viruses seem to last longer these days or is that another age related thing  ???
Anyways, talking to my niece she has also had this nasty virus that nearly drove her to the dentist so its obviously something that is doing the rounds, I am actually beginning to believe since the Covid jabs, viruses are not like they used to be  ???

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
Re: Viruses are not like they used to be
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2024, 01:51:38 PM »

Due to lockdown, we may have lost herd immunity to many of the 'common' viruses that are currently doing the rounds, as well as mayB picking up several at the same time.

Have  :foryou:   sinus infections are awful, I woke one C.mas morning feeling like being hung over without any cause  >:(.  I couldn't bend forwards, turn my head without severe pain.  Add to that several years later, trigenimal neuralgia  :o

Get those feet up, warm drinks to hand . 

fiftyplus

« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2024, 02:02:52 PM »

Sorry to hear you are not feeling well Ayesha  :foryou:  I am sending some virtual hugs to you  :hug:

Rest up and take good care of yourself, I hope you feel better soon xx

PennyD

« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2024, 02:48:29 PM »

Yes I had this exact thing! Raging headache with sinus pain and a bit of dizziness that never came to anything. Like nothing I've ever had before, ended up at A&E and they told me it was a common virus at the moment. I was blaming the hrt as well... ;D

CLKD

« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2024, 02:55:29 PM »

A leading virologist said his colleagues were seeing far more cases of influenza so far this winter than Covid.

Dr Chris Smith, from the University of Cambridge, said his team had tested people across the East of England to find out what had caused them to fall ill.

"Flu is the major player. Covid's quite far down the list, surprisingly, but it is out there," he said.

He warned it was possible to catch multiple illnesses at the same time and they all had similar symptoms, such as a runny nose and sore throat, making it difficult to diagnose.

Dr Smith talked a lot of sense throughout the Pandemic ......... JHeals - covid jabs saved a lot of lives.  These current viruses are nothing to do with either Covid or vaccines.  What ever people read on the net, they also need to read peer reviewed papers and NHS reports. 

CLKD

« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2024, 04:05:36 PM »

That worried me, the way deaths were recorded as due to Covid with no testing nor patients in many cases, not having been infected.  Apparently there were different ways of determining what someone may have died of and it was apparently easier to have 1 Doctor suggest 'covid' rather than pushing for PMs.

However, there is good evidence that jabs did save lives.  Certainly if you contact Dr Chris Smith, he can explain it better than I would be able to. 

I know someone who has had Covid 5 times in 3 years, each time affected differently.  She has also kept up2date with boosters as it is a part of her job contract. 

Ayesha

« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2024, 04:07:13 PM »

Thanks for the get well messages ladies. I am into week 2 and hopefully not for much longer but my goodness who knew sinus problems could be so painful, I didn't  ::)

CLKD

« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2024, 04:21:14 PM »

Nor did I until it hit, suddenly  :-\.

CLKD

« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2024, 05:00:00 PM »

U tell me perhaps? 

Penguin

« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2024, 05:01:21 PM »

Dr Chris Smith who was on the government payroll to push the covid narrative to try & coerce more people into taking the experimental vaccine while not disclosing he’d had a bipolar replase and he ended up in rehab when he began drinking again as he’s an alcoholic. That Dr Chris Smith?

That worried me, the way deaths were recorded as due to Covid with no testing nor patients in many cases, not having been infected.  Apparently there were different ways of determining what someone may have died of and it was apparently easier to have 1 Doctor suggest 'covid' rather than pushing for PMs.

However, there is good evidence that jabs did save lives.  Certainly if you contact Dr Chris Smith, he can explain it better than I would be able to. 

I know someone who has had Covid 5 times in 3 years, each time affected differently.  She has also kept up2date with boosters as it is a part of her job contract.

Sarcasm not needed on here, CLKD has been polite to you.

Penguin

« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2024, 05:21:20 PM »

I’ve already explained that I don’t believe the experimental vaccine had any part in the reduction of deaths. That was down to the virus mutating and becoming weaker.

Maybe research excess deaths 2023. I wonder what’s causing those….

U tell me perhaps?

Lol no chance. Not offended, just defending another member who you've been rude to.

Ayesha

« Reply #11 on: January 09, 2024, 05:27:33 PM »

I would rather my thread was not sabotaged by comments on the covid vaccines and as demonstrated it seems the subject can never be discussed in a civil manner.
CKLD has eloquently stated her point of view only to be replied to in an aggressive rude manner, that’s not acceptable to me or I imagine the forum admin.

CLKD

« Reply #12 on: January 09, 2024, 05:46:52 PM »

I am credible and have illnesses ........ which don't affect my work. 

Anyway: back to topic.  As we know viruses mutate, sneaky that  ::).  When I had 'flu I couldn't move, open my eyes, pick up that £50.00 note on the floor etc..  I've had colds that have dragged on as well as coughs that I was unable to shed.   >:(

Ayesha

« Reply #13 on: January 09, 2024, 06:58:45 PM »

Grow up & report away to the admin as I have no doubt you will be the snitching type.

;D ;D ;D

CLKD

« Reply #14 on: January 09, 2024, 06:59:35 PM »

That's cheered you up Ayesha ......... 

Haven't heard the word 'snitch' since I was in Primary School. 
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6