Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Author Topic: My first post just disappeared  (Read 1123 times)

Lesley M

My first post just disappeared
« on: January 03, 2024, 07:50:35 PM »

I posted a long post introducing myself but when I hit post it asked me to sign in (even though I had) and I think it may have disappeared.

I’m not new to this forum but have never posted. I finally gave up on HRT last year after years of struggling with utrogestan.

After stopping I developed tinnitus and have since read there may be a link between low oestrogen and tinnitus.

I cannot face utrogestan again but have seen some post from others who have  struggled with it too and am now looking for possible alternatives.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2024, 07:55:08 PM by Lesley M »

SarahT

Re: My first post just disappeared
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2024, 09:27:45 AM »

Hello Lesley,

I have been on this forum for about a year and I am still a  bit rubbish at the tech stuff and get to the end  of a post and it goes into thin air. And also I often forget to check my spelling so sometimes my posts have wrong words thrown in them-so I am glad that you persevered and wrote again.

I was only on utrogestan for a couple of months and hated it. Seemed to make my mood swings so much worse. I opted to have the mirena coil for my progesterone part and find a it suits me far better. For me it seems  gentler more stable way. Bonus is, no more bleeds. Took a few weeks to settle, with a bit of spotting but after that it was one less thing to think about.

Many women struggle with the progesterone part, you aren't alone in that. Do have a browse around the various threads.

fiftyplus

Re: My first post just disappeared
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2024, 11:59:06 AM »

Hello & Welcome  :welcomemm:

Same thing happened with me regarding posting one time, I tried to post but got a message saying someone had posted before me and then mine just disappeared too - so I had to re-do my post ...  just wanted to say hello, as sorry I have no experience with Utrogestan but if you pop it in the search bar at the top right hand side you may find what you are looking for x