Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Menopause Matters magazine ISSUE 75 out now. (Spring issue, March 2024)

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Facial skin texture  (Read 1748 times)

SarahT

Re: Facial skin texture
« Reply #15 on: December 30, 2023, 08:07:48 PM »

Hi Scottish Lass
Have you tried Aveeno calm and restore skin care range? That is the only moisturiser that works if my skin is playing up. It's a different texture, not like a cream consistency, but don't let that put you off. It really is the only one that calms and soothes my skin when it does the attractive red blotchy thing, yet still gives sufficient moisture.
Very good on sensitive skin.

Scottish lass

« Reply #16 on: December 31, 2023, 06:50:01 PM »

Thanks Sarah T I will give it a go hate taking antibiotics and medicated creams + have spent a fortune on stuff that makes no difference. Which products do you use?
« Last Edit: December 31, 2023, 06:53:44 PM by Scottish lass »

SarahT

« Reply #17 on: December 31, 2023, 07:40:20 PM »

The moisturiser is my go to for sad grumpy skin. Helps.indirect it on those wild and windy days. Always the calm and restore range.

But I also love the body lotion as it never irritates my skin. I have used their  serum but didn't think much of it. They do a cleanser too but haven't used it yet.I always buy an extra moisturiser if it is on offer, save those pennies.😁  It's usually about £10 I think, certainly get it easily from Boots and Tesco. X

fiftyplus

« Reply #18 on: December 31, 2023, 09:36:35 PM »

I just use Simple moisturiser which works well for me and my sensitive skin.  I use Simple soap too, unfortunately my sensitive skin doesn't like all the nice smelling ones which brings me out in lovely red blotches.  Thankfully, I am fine with perfume though x
Pages: 1 [2]