Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please have a look at the questionnaire page if you have a spare minute.

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Needing some reassurance  (Read 7968 times)

Taz2

Re: Needing some reassurance
« Reply #15 on: November 22, 2023, 12:03:37 AM »

Taz2 thank you, I’m not very good with understanding the fsh and hormone levels the last test I was at 0.82 x

FSH stands for follicle stimulating hormone which is how hard your body is having to work to ripen an egg. The higher the level the harder your body is having to work. Your level seems very low which is good but it does depend on which day of your cycle the blood sample was taken. I think day 3 is the optimum but I can't quite remember.  This is an American site but does give an explanation (hopefully) https://americanpregnancy.org/getting-pregnant/infertility/how-does-fsh-levels-affect-fertility/#:~:text=Your%20FSH%20Levels,whether%20or%20not%20you%20ovulate.

Taz x

Bonnie84

• First Flush
Re: Needing some reassurance
« Reply #16 on: November 22, 2023, 02:42:17 PM »

Hi ladies little update as been to gp today, I must add I forgot to say nearly 13 years ago I had treatment for CIN3 abnormal cells and had them burnt away, a few times over the years a patch has been seen on my cervix and always been put down to scarring, anyway fast forward to today I mentioned this to gp today, thankfully bleeding settled right down just for this morning,she tried 2 different speculum’s to make sure she got a very good look high up too,she has promised she doesn’t see anything concerning regarding my worries and agrees the patch is more than likely scarring or slight chance of a polyp,thankfully she said to put my mind at ease she’s going to refer me to colposcopy, just having that today has settled my ticking brain, I also had my gynae appointment come through which she told them needs to be urgent, I wouldn’t say they have done it as urgent but at least it’s come though, 25th January, thank you all for your input x
Pages: 1 [2]