Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Hello, New and struggling  (Read 13406 times)

SarahT

Re: Hello, New and struggling
« Reply #30 on: November 20, 2023, 11:51:17 AM »

I wish you well, please let us know how you get on. Many n here understand how you feel, indeed how your behaviour alters due to mad hormonal shifts. X

Losingtheplot

« Reply #31 on: November 20, 2023, 12:33:23 PM »

I hope you find out soon.  Thinking of you xxxx

Worried 1

« Reply #32 on: November 20, 2023, 12:57:39 PM »

Thanks, still no news.   So so stressful

Losingtheplot

« Reply #33 on: November 20, 2023, 02:19:57 PM »

Thanks, still no news.   So so stressful

This is awful making you wait like this.  Are you off work? x

Worried 1

« Reply #34 on: November 20, 2023, 06:18:43 PM »

Yes I am signed off sick with stress and menopause symptoms.   I had a email to say they want another meeting tomorrow after talking to the other person concerned.  I really do not know how much more I can take.

Losingtheplot

« Reply #35 on: November 20, 2023, 06:57:54 PM »

Ahh yes I think your doing the right thing as you have too much to deal with. Oh no really? Like I say things move very slowly with HR.
Maybe the other person doesn't want to take the matter any further anymore? This will be torture for you and I can imagine its all your thinking about. I really hope the meeting tomorow is one of moving forward with matters and the other person accepting your apology as being adequate considering your current situation xxx

Worried 1

« Reply #36 on: November 20, 2023, 07:16:53 PM »

I do not know but its very stressful.   I went over everything that happened and they now know my health issues but they seem to want to keep dragging it on.

SarahT

« Reply #37 on: November 20, 2023, 07:18:41 PM »

I agree, it seems hard that you have been virtually forced into revealing your hormonal health and the resulting consequences of the moods and anxiety symptoms. This is a health matter you are needing to feel nd ways to alleviate yourself without all the work issues adding to your mental health.

I sincerely hope that the other person can indeed accept your meaningful apology and understand the health  stress you are working with. I just hope tomorrow will draw a line under things and you can move forward first with some help from your gp,  and then in time, at work too.

Worried 1

« Reply #38 on: November 20, 2023, 07:38:15 PM »

Thank you.

Worried 1

« Reply #39 on: November 21, 2023, 05:10:47 PM »

Just to let you know that I have had a call to say no further action to be taken.   It seem certain members of staff have been stirring things.  Its a massive relief .  Now to try and sort my health out!  Thanks for all the advice its helped a lot.

SarahT

« Reply #40 on: November 21, 2023, 05:17:24 PM »

Oh am so pleased for you. Fantastic. Sorry you had to go through this. Do look after yourself and post on here any time and for any reason. X

Worried 1

« Reply #41 on: November 21, 2023, 05:19:32 PM »

Thank you.  Its been massively stressful so relieved its over.   Thank you

Losingtheplot

« Reply #42 on: November 21, 2023, 09:13:15 PM »

Just to let you know that I have had a call to say no further action to be taken.   It seem certain members of staff have been stirring things.  Its a massive relief .  Now to try and sort my health out!  Thanks for all the advice its helped a lot.

Thats excellent news and as I had hoped. Hope you find help with your symtoms and you can relax now and concentrate on you take care  xxx
« Last Edit: November 22, 2023, 05:27:33 AM by Losingtheplot »

Worried 1

« Reply #43 on: November 24, 2023, 09:54:57 AM »

Thank you, I am hoping I can have another week off work as still not sleeping well and trying to recover from all the stress.  waiting to discuss things with my Dr.  Its all made me see work in a another light thats for sure.
Pages: 1 2 [3]