Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Menopause Matters magazine ISSUE 75 out now. (Spring issue, March 2024)

media

Author Topic: Lenzetto spray  (Read 15209 times)

Arabella11

• First Flush
Lenzetto spray
« on: October 08, 2023, 09:49:21 AM »

Hi all
After a year of being on everol 75mg and urtrogestan 100mg(and a few dose changes) i have never felt completly right. I was initially started on oestrogel but due to being spaced out unable to drive i was put on patches. My symptoms are returning mainly migraines and joint pain....
I was tried on increase to 100.g which i felt was too high....but gave a go....and it worse....
Im making appt to see gp and need other hrt options as i have felt for months the absorbancy of the patch is poor. Im worried about restarting gels but wondered if anyone has had any experience from switching patches to lenzetto spray? And how did you find it?
All experiences welcome as im at the end of my tether... maybe hrt is just not for everyone? :-\xx

Mary G

Re: Lenzetto spray
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2023, 11:59:46 AM »

Sorry to hear about your migraines.  Are your migraines with or without aura? Did you suffer with them pre menopause?

I liked Lenzetto and found it very user friendly but unfortunately my oestrogen levels were too low (with 3 sprays) and my silent migraines returned so I went back to Oestrogel.

Are you still taking 100mg Utrogestan every day?  If so, it's more likely to be the cause of your tiredness and migraines than oestrogen.

HRT works very well as long as you get the dose right and I think 100mg Utrogestan with the maximum dose of Lenzetto (3 sprays) might be top heavy with progesterone but give it a try.

Arabella11

• First Flush
Re: Lenzetto spray
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2023, 02:39:11 PM »

Thankyou for your reply...xx..my migraines are cluster migraines and were one of the main reasons i was put on hrt. It did help for a couple of months but they have returned with a vengence :-\ also my shoulder and wrists ache again like they did before which are indicators of low oestrogen to me.
Yes i still take 100 urtrogestan daily. Im glad you found the spray user friendly and ive actually managed to get a gp appointment on monday! So i will be discussing lenzetto....theres also option of sandrena...but again i worry about the side effects x 
Thankyou for replying and sharing your experience xxxx