Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please have a look at the questionnaire page if you have a spare minute.

media

Author Topic: Bleeding  (Read 1760 times)

Lynne888

Bleeding
« on: October 02, 2023, 10:34:20 AM »

Following on from the cystoscopy I had which was clear,  I have continued to have blood on and off over the past few months.  It's pink with clear mucus.  I honestly thought it was due to the ongoing bladder problems I have but obviously it wasn't.   I've had a few polyps removed over the past couple of years. The last one was last October and prior to that 2 years before.  I realise it is probably another polyp. It's the same symptoms although the bleeding has gone on for longer this time.  Anyway, I've contacted the surgery this morning on econsult and I got an email back saying as I had a NEGATIVE cystoscopy, to just send in a urine sample.  They clearly are not bothered by the bleeding and made a point of saying I'd had investigation which was negative.   This must be my 12 sample and they always find an infection which I'm sure I don't have.  I know they are sick of me and probably think there is nothing wrong.  I've sent in a photo of the bleeding (not nice I know).  I've heard nothing back.   I'm not sure how I can push this forward if I need to. I've taken in a urine sample.  No doubt they'll give me antibiotics tomorrow but what about the bleeding?  Do I just do nothing? My previous GP said any lumps bumps or bleeding and it's an immediate referral but I'm afraid the doctors are not the same here.  I have considered going private but when I did this for my bladder they wouldn't allow me back on the NHS for that issue.