Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please have a look at the questionnaire page if you have a spare minute.

media

Author Topic: Post menoupause its a nightmare  (Read 3617 times)

J butler

Post menoupause its a nightmare
« on: July 29, 2023, 02:17:40 PM »

Hello all I'm post menoupause  ,which on top off my arthritis in my spine and neck is not helping tried hrt but bad headaches, my main problem  is wanting to eat anything  sweet ,and thats not me ,I'm on amertripterline  which is great for sleep and nerve pain and sertaline  for depression  and propranolol for panic attacks also getting pain down below like a burning not all the time but have to use hot water bottle  to help burning pain ,so fed up with it all ,stressing about my weight which is 9stone 2 lbs ,anybody else feel like this 1 problem  after another thankyou ladies .

Poupee

Re: Post menoupause its a nightmare
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2023, 05:36:26 PM »

Have you been checked for diabetes? Too much sugar can also cause thrush, if I have a binge on a lot of sweet foods I always get a bout of thrush, the sugar feeds on candida.

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2023, 06:11:07 PM »

Get some vaginal atrophy treatment 3 butler.  You don't need an exam or blood tests, a good GP will prescribe on symptoms.  VA mimics repeated urine infection-type symptoms really really well and may cause pain, low belly ache ..........

As oesrogen levels drop the body may become dry: inside and out.  As well as muscles may become lax.

When was your last period?

J butler

« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2023, 09:32:01 PM »

Yes thats what its like a urine infection of which I had lots of few years ago ,my last period was about 6 years ago ill definitely  go to drs and speak to her luckily  I have a very understanding  Dr which helps when you have so much going on thankyou