Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Author Topic: weight gain from oestrogel, any advice please  (Read 2761 times)

0132sarah

• First Flush
weight gain from oestrogel, any advice please
« on: May 24, 2023, 04:47:43 PM »

Hi everyone,

I know I haven't posted on here for a good while. I started the perimeopause last year and literally felt like I was losing my mind, genuinely horrific. I'm on antipsychotics at night which help. I've also been using the Oestrogel, already had the mirena coil in. Finally the third time I've had my bloods taken and hormones are way off (this was meant to be resolved last year). The worst bit is I have gained so much weight, three stone within almost a year, ever since I started the oestrogel.
Im seeing the nurse next week about blood results.
The oestrogel has caused this, I have been using 4 pumps a day. if this is reduced or the hot is changed. How long will it take to rid of this excess weight? I am 15.5 stone. never weighed this much before in my life. I have chronic fatigue which doesn't help, yet was always around 12 stone. I am wondering how hard it will be to lose this weight.
ive bought a treadmill and been using for short periods. As soon as I found out how much weight ive gained I pushed myself too much, not only aching but have burnt my energy levels out. I don't eat loads, any advice would be great.