Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 46

Author Topic: THERE IS A STRANGE WOMAN IN MY HOUSE!  (Read 240884 times)

Joyce

Re: THERE IS A STRANGE WOMAN IN MY HOUSE!
« Reply #90 on: September 24, 2010, 03:14:00 PM »

Heavens she's just gone and ordered me a new mobile phone.  How kind of her!  She must have known my old one was playing up.  SHe's a clever cookie!

mags1962

« Reply #91 on: September 24, 2010, 06:34:02 PM »

This is so good this thread lol

Inside every old person is a younger person wondering what the f**k happened.

sorry about the swear word

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #92 on: September 24, 2010, 06:38:27 PM »

:rofl: oh so f.......g true  ;)

Trey

« Reply #93 on: September 24, 2010, 07:16:55 PM »

WT-, wait until you are 71!  My mind thinks it's 45, but the numbers say it just ain't so.  So this wrinkled face of the old intruder needs to get the heck back across the pond to the UK and leave this youthful US broad alone now with her fantasies of youth.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2010, 11:48:34 PM by Trey »

Meggie

« Reply #94 on: September 26, 2010, 07:57:07 AM »

We've had friends and my Sister and her Husband staying with us and this "Strange Woman" has really got on my nerves.  They kept saying I looked like someone else ......... but I'm not ready to be a "Wrinkly or a Scone Hunter".  I glance in the mirror and this strange but familiar woman looks back at me.  Spooky or what.

I'd love to turn back the clock and be Mum again and re-live the wonderful days when my grandsons were born and the moments when the first came into the world, 10 weeks early weighing 2lb 10oz - I was with my Daughter in theatre.

Meggie

Taz2

« Reply #95 on: September 27, 2010, 07:07:39 AM »

That must have been a magical moment Meggie.

I had a fright yesterday when I was visiting a relative up in Suffolk. I went to the bathroom, closed the door and turned around. There was this awful apparition staring back at me! "Yuk, what's that?" I thought until I realised that his shaving mirror was on the windowsill with the magnifying side facing towards me. The sight will haunt me for a long time!!!!

Taz x

CLKD

« Reply #96 on: September 27, 2010, 07:10:09 AM »

:lol:

CLKD

« Reply #97 on: February 01, 2011, 11:21:41 AM »

Bumped up for our new Members  ;)

Von

« Reply #98 on: February 01, 2011, 07:48:04 PM »

Sorry to be the bearer of bad tidings.........but that old woman arrived in New Zealand recently......Like Sandie she has put a darker colour in her hair which looks better, but what if she forgets to redo the roots in a few weeks?!? Then she's gonna look evern worse..................!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

viv

« Reply #99 on: February 01, 2011, 07:59:10 PM »

Well I am very sorry Von, but you are more than welcome to her. I have had her in Scotland for far too long. She hides in the corner of the room and makes groaning noises when I stand up. She keeps getting her face in fron of mine when I look in the mirror and she gives me a hell of a fright  ;D.

Perhaps she looks better in your part of the world, but here in Bonny Scotland she just looks bloody grim.

Viv
x

Lou

« Reply #100 on: February 01, 2011, 08:17:08 PM »

Sorry but actually she was here, trying to find two words to complete a sentence, someone had to help her.  Her friend found the words for her, and she found the words for her friend !  Between them both the conversation was completed.  Then she went into the kitchen for the scissors but the were not anywhere to be found, not even in the fridge or the cooker, or the laundry basket or the washing machine ? (nor the bin - she looked !)  ;D

Eddie

« Reply #101 on: February 01, 2011, 08:20:22 PM »

Aye. She popped in here too, Scotland, decided to make baked tatties for tea, wash and ****ed them, just forgot to put the blinkers in the oven. Eddie. x

CazzaT

« Reply #102 on: February 01, 2011, 08:49:22 PM »

Called at mine last week she did the shopping, put it all away, freezer filled up, pressed the switch for fast freeze, later turned fast freeze off went to bed good job done. Next evening went to freezer-only turned it off completly everything about defrosted. :'( Best thing my son said who would do something as daft as that  ::)

Cazza  xx     

viv

« Reply #103 on: February 01, 2011, 09:25:17 PM »

Oh hell,,,, she really is back.  I dont like this she is just in too many places at once.

Viv
x

Trey

« Reply #104 on: February 01, 2011, 11:05:24 PM »

I'd like to kick her arse out of the US.  You can keep her!@#$%^&U

She's just sat here trying to remember the word she thought was so funny ten minutes ago - I've got it --CRAFT.

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 46