Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 46

Author Topic: THERE IS A STRANGE WOMAN IN MY HOUSE!  (Read 240859 times)

Eddie

Re: THERE IS A STRANGE WOMAN IN MY HOUSE!
« Reply #105 on: February 01, 2011, 11:27:21 PM »

oh! I can't remember a f******g or f*****g (obviously Fecking) thing. Eddie. x

Calp

« Reply #106 on: February 02, 2011, 05:14:47 PM »

I saw her here too the other day- she was wearing her jumper inside out in the garage shop - obviously trying to show off her designer M&S jumper ( & size :-\ :'()

Larney

« Reply #107 on: February 02, 2011, 05:28:51 PM »

She's been here too- she went to town, chose lots of things in the sale at Cargo, got to the till and found she'd left her wallet at home...   :o

Calp

« Reply #108 on: February 02, 2011, 05:41:08 PM »

She also did the weekly shop, got to the till,but got her debit card declined as she put the wrong number in 3 times ( in front of a massive queue too!)  :-\

Meggie

« Reply #109 on: February 02, 2011, 06:18:34 PM »

Oh no, not again - has she been cloned?

She's been here too - I noticed she had her Bridget Jones Knickers inside-out the other day - it took me all my time not to laugh ....... until she saw me looking at her in the mirror and I had to turn away and move out of the room or else !!  There may be trouble ahead ......................

Meggie

terriw

« Reply #110 on: February 02, 2011, 07:40:26 PM »

and to top it all, she's started farting a lot!! Disgusting woman........ :o

viv

« Reply #111 on: February 02, 2011, 07:47:02 PM »

She took my debit card out of my purse and then left it in the kitchen. She then made me phone the supermarket to get them to look for my card. It was looking at me all the time.  ;D ;D

Viv
x

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #112 on: February 03, 2011, 11:57:22 AM »

No hope is there  ;D.. I took some eggs to a friend yesterday, I had them on the front seat of the car as well as a carton of cooked rice for the dog.  Guess which the friend was given ........and I asked her to pay £1.50  :D

Von

« Reply #113 on: February 03, 2011, 07:32:09 PM »

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

She looks pretty grim here too Viv.....she groans a lot when she gets out of bed (yes, she's taken to sleeping with me which is why hubby keeps going to the spare room at night...I think she scares him sometimes :lol:)..it's not pretty ::)
Von xx

CLKD

« Reply #114 on: February 03, 2011, 09:21:59 PM »

Von - as an aside, is it a chocolate doberman on your avatar with ????

I haven't laughed so much for ages reading these responses  ;D

Trey

« Reply #115 on: February 03, 2011, 09:47:30 PM »

CLKD, I'm still laughing about your strange women friend maybe giving your dog the eggs.  And charging the poor women.  Yee gads.  Who is this women who resides with you?  Of course, I haven't gotten over 'not my cow, not my farm' yet, and Viv's latest--CRAFT.

Honestly I used to think the Brits were more formal and the Scots, well fun loving, I think.   The funniest road sign I've ever seen was in the Midlands and somewhere going towards Scotland and it was a speed limit thing and the next sign said "You Have Been Warned".  So someone has a good sense of humor.

Eddie

« Reply #116 on: February 03, 2011, 10:33:21 PM »

There used to be a sign at the Scottish border saying "turn back now" I think it had to come down, no offense intended to my English lovlies. Eddie. x

Von

« Reply #117 on: February 04, 2011, 01:11:30 AM »

CLKD....it's a Red Doberman, not sure why they call it red I think it's just brown really!!!!!!

That old woman....she's turned into a thief!  After my shower this morning I was looking in the mirror & it's quite obvious that she stole ALL the collagen out of my neck last night & swapped it for the start of a double chin.....what is a girl to do??? >:(

Keep the thread going ladies.....haven't laughed this much in ages :) :thankyou: :lol: :rofl:

CLKD

« Reply #118 on: February 04, 2011, 09:04:17 AM »

IN the UK it will be registered as 'liver' .  What's the other pooch beside her?

I haven't looked at myself yet ......... obviously my double chin is inherited  ;)

Eddie

« Reply #119 on: February 04, 2011, 09:08:35 AM »

Twice she's visited me at night, like CLKD there was a smell that could only be described as doggy doo doo's, twice i have woke up in middle of night and been overwhelmed by this odour, first thought the dog has been unwell in the kitchen or downstairs, only to find the smell is only upstairs in my bedroom, hubby is away to work???? It's my breath, it's vile, i brush my teeth every day, floss and use mouth wash.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 46