Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Author Topic: Anxieties about health again  (Read 1322 times)

KaraShannon

Anxieties about health again
« on: May 24, 2023, 11:10:43 AM »

Not having a great time

Migrainey.

Sensitive to noise, not helping by real noise and gaming vibration coming from neighbours.

It's hot already, what happened to spring?  I have to move home in the next week or two which will be ok eventually but just feel so unsupported by, well, everyone.  And I don't even know why I'm mentioning anyone anymore because they've all been out of my life for so long.

I looked at my eyes and gums yesterday and they are light pink.  I'm now worried I'm anaemic, and if so what's causing it.

The anxiety is probably the biggest problem right now. 

I've been getting the postural hypotension but then my period came 4 days ago and the postural hypotension went away. 

On a positive note I've ordered a testosterone and oestrogen blood test from Thriva and also a thyroid one.  I can't seem to get an appointment at the doctor's and then when I do it's 3 weeks away, by the time it comes around I'm usually having a rough time and can't go again (fatigue is a biggie here).  So I've bought my own.  Now just to find the time and energy to do read how to do the tests.

If I could just feel a bit better energy wise my mood would lift, as it's worrying me.  I will drink plenty today (tendency to get dehydrated) and try to eat well, take some vitamins and hopefully feel better tomorrow, which will lower the anxiety.

Not having a good day.  How's everyone else doing?

Elliebee

Re: Anxieties about health again
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2023, 11:31:06 AM »

High anxiety here too ! Feel jittery and eye still twitching!!
So hard to relax and switch off overactive thoughts!

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2023, 11:38:20 AM »

If U kept to your main thread responses are unlikely to be lost.  U can alter the subject title if necessary to keep your worries intact.

KaraShannon

« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2023, 11:58:13 AM »

High anxiety here too ! Feel jittery and eye still twitching!!
So hard to relax and switch off overactive thoughts!

Sorry you're having a hard time Elliebee

Eye twitching?  I need to catch up.  Have you had thyroid checks?  I was told by a doctor once that things like eye twitching are usually just tiredness and stress.  In my case I have to get my thyroid checked also because I have thyroid issues. 

I hope it settles for you.

What can both of us do to move in a better direction over the next few hours  ;D  Hugs

KaraShannon

« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2023, 11:59:43 AM »

If U kept to your main thread responses are unlikely to be lost.  U can alter the subject title if necessary to keep your worries intact.

Hi CLKD

I realised after I posted this one that I had a similar thread.  Sorry for two separate posts, been a lot going on in the last few weeks which is why I've not been here, and then I forgot.  :-\

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2023, 12:02:37 PM »

It's about being seen/read and listened to. 

KaraShannon

« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2023, 12:07:57 PM »

It's about being seen/read and listened to.

Thanks.  I didn't mean anyone here when I said unsupported, it's just in my life offline.  But I hear you   :)

Elliebee

« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2023, 12:18:02 PM »

See my thread on eye twitching. Thyroid - results indicate very, very mild SI clinical hypothyroidism. Having antibodies tested soon.

KaraShannon

« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2023, 01:59:31 PM »

Ok, I'll have a read later.  For now when I've called doctor in the past concerned about twitching like that he's always said lets get your thyroid checked as its one of the more likely reasons for these odd things.  That and tiredness, I get it now mainly when over tired.  Hope you get your answers soon  :)