Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 20

Author Topic: NEWBIES  (Read 81340 times)

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
Re: NEWBIES
« Reply #30 on: June 03, 2010, 07:52:12 AM »

I went away for a few hours and hey, the Forum is swarming with new Members  :welcomemm: browse round, join in  :tulips2:

CLKD

« Reply #31 on: June 05, 2010, 02:01:27 PM »

WOW! Lots of people new here WELCOME!  What will it be like on my return from Suffolk next week  ;D - browse round, join in ........ ask, comment, share .......... greet and meet ..........  :hapij:

Sue56

« Reply #32 on: June 08, 2010, 10:22:42 AM »

Hello, I am also a newbie.  Have been on Evorel Sequi then Conti for about 3 -4 years now.  The conti didnt suit and it caused bleeds so I was advised to cut down to half a patch .  I did this and wasnt too bad but now about a month in I feel really lousy.  Headaches, anxiety , tearfulness and just generally awful.  Saw the doc this morning and she is doing a blood test to check nothing physical going on then might put me on a mild anti depressant to 'get me through it'.  I dont want to do this if I can help it but as several fellow sufferers say - you feel like you are going mad !  Any advice gladly welcomed - I just want to get rid of this headache !
The doc said all the symptoms are classic menopausal which didnt really make me feel that much better . :(

Taz2

« Reply #33 on: June 08, 2010, 04:22:52 PM »

Hi Sue - welcome to the forum  :)

I too was on Evorel Sequi and then conti. The conti gave me constant bleeding so I swapped back to sequi as I didn't mind a bleed every month. I was told not to cut a patch in half as the hormones can "leak" out of the cut side and you don't get a full dose.

If you don't mind a bleed every month then I would say ask to go back onto Sequi if it suits you. I am now on Femseven Sequi but am having problems with them sticking. I changed to them due to the pmt effects I had from Evorel which uses Norethisterone.

You may find that a conti patch with a different progesterone in it (other than norethisterone) would suit you better and not cause the bleeding.

Have a good look around the site. You will find support on here and friendship whatever your problems or questions.

Taz x

Bette

« Reply #34 on: June 08, 2010, 04:55:21 PM »

Hi Sue
 :welcomemm:
Don't forget to check out the "Funnies" - have had me laughing through my tears!
Bixby x

Cupcake

« Reply #35 on: June 08, 2010, 06:10:33 PM »

Hi everyone! I found this site tonight when I was googling vagifem. I wish I had found it a couple of years ago.I have a feeling it's going to transform my life  :) Judi

Bette

« Reply #36 on: June 08, 2010, 06:15:48 PM »

Hi Cupcake
Another newbie to welcome - yay!  :foryou:
Bixby x

Meggie

« Reply #37 on: June 08, 2010, 08:15:23 PM »

Hi Cupcake

Welcome to a great bunch of women - all trying to get their head around changes in their life.  You'll find this a really informative and amusing site - join in and enjoy.

Meggie

CLKD

« Reply #38 on: June 17, 2010, 11:02:49 AM »

Lots of newbies!   :welcomemm: have you found our 'funny' room yet  ;)

CLKD

« Reply #39 on: June 18, 2010, 07:43:08 AM »

New to new threads ........... welcome back !

Lee

« Reply #40 on: June 20, 2010, 03:54:04 AM »

Hi. I only found this forum yesterday after months of searching for a good and active one. I'm very glad to have joined. I have urged my daughters and sisters to educate themselves as much as possible about perimenopause and menopause because I had symptoms for years without knowing what was "wrong" with me. The male doctors I saw only treated whatever I went to see them about on the day and never opened my file to put the big picture together. I thought I was either going crazy or dying of something undiagnosed. It was only when I looked up one particular symptom about 7 months ago when things suddenly got really severe that I realised what was going on.
BTW I'm 48 and from Australia. I have already found a great welcome on this forum. Thank you all.

CLKD

« Reply #41 on: June 20, 2010, 07:51:37 PM »

:thankyou: :foryou:

CLKD

« Reply #42 on: July 21, 2010, 12:08:51 PM »

Plenty of Info on here, browse round, join in !

taxation

« Reply #43 on: July 21, 2010, 02:08:02 PM »

So glad I happened on this site, I'm actually at work but just can't help but keep reading oll the posts........... ;)

CLKD

« Reply #44 on: July 27, 2010, 09:23:49 AM »

Glad to have you all on board!  Browse round, join in ............ share, absorb, find the funny room
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 20