Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Author Topic: Anyone else noticed changes between green and yellow gel?  (Read 916 times)

MIS71MUM

• Just trying my best!
Anyone else noticed changes between green and yellow gel?
« on: October 23, 2022, 12:39:36 PM »

Please can someone explain what’s happening to me?
I’ve been fairly settled for a long time, now I feel totally wired after using the green gel, when I had previously been using the yellow.
My hearts racing and can’t stop weeing, I used 3 pumps which I have done before so I just can’t understand it.

Dotty

Re: Anyone else noticed changes between green and yellow gel?
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2022, 12:51:25 PM »

Hi there’s lots of ladies reporting a difference but Besins deny there’s any difference. x

MIS71MUM

• Just trying my best!
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2022, 01:05:10 PM »

I just can’t work out if it’s too strong or not strong enough. Got orange bottles and green and can’t seem to get on an even keel recently.

I’d love to hear if anyone has successfully tweaked their doses to get the green to work for them.

sheila99

« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2022, 03:42:12 PM »

I found the green stronger, i added an extra half pump when I went on the yellow.  If you're wired I think you have much, I would try reducing by half a pump and see how you are.

MIS71MUM

• Just trying my best!
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2022, 04:23:17 PM »

Thank you - glad it’s not just me that’s noticing the differences. I can’t believe we have to change doses depending on the bottle.

I’ve got myself in a mess with this, last week I was adding in an extra pump at night to help with sleep, and then thought I’d do the same with the green, and the effects are totally opposite!