Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please have a look at the questionnaire page if you have a spare minute.

media

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]

Author Topic: Autumn Covid Booster Side Effects….  (Read 11316 times)

suziq99

• GBX Marine
Re: Autumn Covid Booster Side Effects….
« Reply #90 on: November 04, 2022, 03:33:35 PM »

Thanks Marchlove, well 12 months later he’s finally off the medication.
Also came to light after the HA, that he has C L, leukemia. (He’s 68)
Apparently there is no connection. Who knows…

Marchlove

« Reply #91 on: November 04, 2022, 04:51:17 PM »

Oh dear, at least they picked it up x

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #92 on: November 04, 2022, 05:55:41 PM »

suziq99 - what treatment is your DH being given?

suziq99

• GBX Marine
« Reply #93 on: November 07, 2022, 05:13:55 PM »

Oh dear, at least they picked it up x
Yes agreed.

suziq99

• GBX Marine
« Reply #94 on: November 07, 2022, 05:14:52 PM »

suziq99 - what treatment is your DH being given?

Nothing yet, it’s a wait & watch stage.

HellsBells

« Reply #95 on: November 25, 2022, 04:25:37 PM »

I had 2 x AstraZenica in early 2021 and felt rough for a couple of weeks after each one while my immune system did its thing. Like having the flu. Old fashioned vaccine technology. I then had a Pfizer 'booster' last December. I had a massive nervous system reaction and the doc kept me there for an hour or so. I had instant sweats/palpitations/dizziness/felt faint/nausea and shaking. I expected it to be easy as most people I knew had no reactions. I was unwell for about 2 weeks after with the 'normal' immune response (again flu like stuff). However, the body aches carried on for months after the other symptoms and so much so my doc ran a battery of tests and found nothing. By the middle of this year I was better.

So I REALLY can't decide what to do - I'm in my mid 50s and don't have any heart/BP/diabetic conditions, don't drink or smoke etc. I do have a couple of autoimmune conditions though. I am going to speak to my GP and ask for her advice. I'm very small and light and often have a half dose of things like antibiotics etc.

Joaniepat

« Reply #96 on: November 25, 2022, 05:34:54 PM »

HellsBells, I wonder if a child's dose of the vaccine would be possible. I have a friend in the same situation, very small and light, and very ill after all her covid boosters of any make. I suggested this to her but don't think she's done anything about it yet. It would be interesting to hear what your GP  suggests.
JP x

CLKD

« Reply #97 on: November 25, 2022, 05:58:39 PM »

If we knew if a reaction was 'good' or ill advised it might help make an informed decision  ::)

getting_old

« Reply #98 on: November 25, 2022, 06:10:15 PM »

I've been meaning to post. We had the latest jab about 2 weeks ago, Pfizer bivalent. OH developed flu about 3 days afterwards and is still recovering, whilst I've been OK apart from feeling very out of it at times, and a bit sniffly and lethargic, but that may also be a bit of OH's flu  :-\
The previous booster we both had a day where we were extremely lethargic, couldn't get out of bed, but fine apart from that.

Aprilflower

« Reply #99 on: November 25, 2022, 06:17:30 PM »

HellsBells, I wonder if a child's dose of the vaccine would be possible. I have a friend in the same situation, very small and light, and very ill after all her covid boosters of any make. I suggested this to her but don't think she's done anything about it yet. It would be interesting to hear what your GP  suggests.
JP x

I was told after I reacted badly to the Moderna booster that it was only a third of a dose.

If someone is going to react I think the size of the dose is immaterial.

HellsBells

« Reply #100 on: November 26, 2022, 05:18:48 PM »

Thanks Joaniepat and Aprilflower both interesting comments. I have a telephone appointment with my GP this week to discuss and I'll post if she has any interesting insights. I had considered a child's dose but not sure how it would work in terms of reactions. I will return....

FAB-jellybean

• Perimenopausal (2 yrs) and Hypothyroid (20 yrs)
« Reply #101 on: December 03, 2022, 04:15:00 PM »

To all those worried about the booster - maybe take a look at Indie Sage 12 myth busters about Covid. Sorry I am too rubbish at IT to provide the link. The upshot is side effects from Covid are far far worse than any potential problems with the booster. There  is a  lot of Anti Vaccination propaganda out there and it is  scary, but I think it is misinformation. I look to see what doctors are doing - they are having the booster.
MRN

There is more and more information becoming available about mRNA Covid shots and how the narrative has been very much dictated by those supporting big pharma, while silencing any debate (real science relies on debate). Dr Aseem Malhotra had the shot live on TV when they were first available but has since changed his tune on his own further research. He's also in the Safe and Effective documentary that @Marchlove was talking about. His research can be found here https://insulinresistance.org/index.php/jir/article/view/71/221 and https://insulinresistance.org/index.php/jir/article/view/72

Also, this link is a biostatistician's summary of Pfizer's clinical trials. https://t.co/jCVYG5gnDi

It's only fair that everyone has as much information as possible to make your own conclusions and decide on whether to take their shots or not, rather than it being forced on you. That's what any uncoerced medical treatment involves. Even Pfizer's own data shows that efficacy becomes negative after a few weeks, which means that people are more likely to be infected by covid and explains why people have been getting infected again and again. It's also proven that it doesn't stop transmission of covid and the governments of the world aren't interested in investigating the significant increase in all cause (non-covid) deaths across every age group over the last year or so. It's all rather fishy imo. I personally chose not to vaccinate because I react wildly to most things and because the long term data wasn't there. Knowing what I now know, I'm happy I didn't. I haven't had Covid but on my head be it if does happen.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2022, 04:52:45 PM by fabjellybean »

CLKD

« Reply #102 on: December 03, 2022, 04:48:09 PM »

I wonder what Ben Goldacre says  ???

FAB-jellybean

• Perimenopausal (2 yrs) and Hypothyroid (20 yrs)
« Reply #103 on: December 03, 2022, 05:31:32 PM »

@CLKD Just had a look at Ben Goldacre and he doesn't seem to have reported on his bad science website since 2017 and can't find anything about what he says about the covid vaccine since 2021. He was involved in 2 papers that show vaccine effectiveness waning quickly https://www.bmj.com/content/378/bmj-2021-068946 and https://www.bmj.com/content/378/bmj-2022-071249. Bearing in mind he has been in the employ of the govt and therefore has to be careful about anything that might jeopardise his funding, the fact that he said NOTHING about the vaccines in over an a year, I think speaks volumes. Just my own opinion obviously. These days we seem to be able to find more truth by reading between the lines. It's so frustrating.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]