Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Author Topic: Ovulating  (Read 1276 times)

Sheri

Ovulating
« on: June 14, 2022, 08:11:08 AM »

I'm not sure if this is the correct section to put this question.
Anyway,  I'm not very knowledgeable regarding periods etc as i didn't start my period until i was in my late twenties & then my periods were so irregular, i could go months without any or have two within 6 wks. And i was never taught about periods by my mum/sisters
Over the past 10 yrs, i started some new treatment that helped my weight/CF symptoms & periods became a monthly thing. I then began suffering with menorrhagia & now i can be heavy, light or just spotting.
My question after that very, probably unnecessary prologue is on my fitbit & period app, it says i ovulate within 4 to 5 days after period ends. Sometimes i see evidence of my ovulation such as anxiety & milky white discharge, bloating etc other times nothing just anxiety. I read ovulation is usually 14 days after period so is my fitbit wrong?
I need to know this as I'm trying to track with anxiety symptoms to see if its worse on certain times of the month & for gynae/psychol to get me appropriate treatment & whether HRT is right for me or do i need something else because its related to my PMS or lifestyle etc.
I hope you could understand what i am asking as i think i might have overloaded you with too much info.

Dierdre

Re: Ovulating
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2022, 08:19:15 AM »

I used to feel when i was ovulating on my left side but never felt the right one. It used to be like a stich in my side. This used to occur about 5 days after i had finished my periof so roughly 12 days after the start of the period.