Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Author Topic: Utrogestan bleed on day 10 of 12 in 2nd month  (Read 2951 times)

Libherbie70

Utrogestan bleed on day 10 of 12 in 2nd month
« on: March 10, 2022, 04:01:10 PM »

Is this normal why is it so hard to find out anything it's bad enough trying to get hold of the doctor to try and talk about things I thought I was supposed to have a bleed after the 12 days sort of 3 days later I'm even wondering if I've taken these at the right time even though my periods were hit-and-miss months apart sometimes at the beginning and sometimes halfway through the month but I was so desperate to stop the hot flashes i started everything on the 1st of February...ANY advice gratefully received!!!

Dandelion

Re: Utrogestan bleed on day 10 of 12 in 2nd month
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2022, 10:59:32 PM »

Is this normal why is it so hard to find out anything it's bad enough trying to get hold of the doctor to try and talk about things I thought I was supposed to have a bleed after the 12 days sort of 3 days later I'm even wondering if I've taken these at the right time even though my periods were hit-and-miss months apart sometimes at the beginning and sometimes halfway through the month but I was so desperate to stop the hot flashes i started everything on the 1st of February...ANY advice gratefully received!!!
Are you still bleeding? Can you book a phone call with your doctor or is that difficult as well because I understand the Covid has disrupted a lot of things. I bled and I avoided going to the doctor but I did in the end and they checked me out at the hospital and all is well, they reduced my oestrogen.