Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Got a story to tell for the magazine? Get in touch with the editor!

media

Author Topic: Dual HRT  (Read 2704 times)

Libherbie70

Dual HRT
« on: February 07, 2022, 03:04:21 PM »

Hi, my name is Libby and I am new to this site, I'm just learning about the menopause but because my symptoms have been horrific,  I've just started HRT and I just wondered if it would be ok because I found the instructions of my dual HRT really confusing if I could just go for the 1st to the 12th of every month regardless of how many days are in a month, with the utrogestan, rather than having to work out everything on a 28-day rolling cycle which I found confusing help, any advice greatly appreciated! :(

Taz2

Re: Dual HRT
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2022, 06:43:18 PM »

Hi Libherbie70. Just wanted to welcome you. I'm not on your regime but I'm sure someone who is will be along soon to help and advise.  :welcomemm:

Taz x

sheila99

« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2022, 11:36:53 PM »

If your periods are infrequent and irregular you can do it this way. If you have a strong cycle of your own you'll find the hrt cycle will get out of step with your own so you won't know when a bleed is coming.

Dotty

« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2022, 07:55:11 AM »

Hi Libby yes you can do that with the Utrogestan x

Libherbie70

« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2022, 08:08:59 AM »

Yes my periods were all over the place, and random days in the month so I started on the 1st of February I just wondered if I could just start on the 1st of every month regardless of how many days are in it because I got really confused , thanks for the replies.