Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Ashwagandha experiences?  (Read 20477 times)

discogirl

Re: Ashwagandha experiences?
« Reply #15 on: February 23, 2023, 07:10:55 PM »

my daughter has taken Ashwaghanda for years for anxiety and she swears by it x

Madeline

« Reply #16 on: February 23, 2023, 07:20:56 PM »

Thanks discogirl, fingers crossed .

The only downside I have notice is that I have an insatiable hunger on it the past 2 days....Ive googled it and alot of people have said the same, it makes you hungry aaarrrrgghhhhh.

Hope you are doing ok discogirl on the 3 pumps , maybe you should try  this ashwag, maybe it will help with the anxiety xx

discogirl

« Reply #17 on: February 23, 2023, 07:26:40 PM »

hi madeline

i do feel better on tbe 3 pumps and ive started taking the utrogestan orally as well.

i had thought about taking tbe ashwaghanda but i take amitrypline and it interacts with it unfortunately

my daughter uses the ashwaghanda off and on for years when her anxiety is bad and it really helps her.

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

take care xx

Nas

« Reply #18 on: February 23, 2023, 08:14:38 PM »

Hi Madeline,
Is it the Pukka 60 capsules you have bought? You can get them
on Amazon for about £25 or so?
Blue and green container?

Hope they carry on working for you and you have a good sleep tonight xxx
« Last Edit: February 23, 2023, 08:16:26 PM by Nas »

Madeline

« Reply #19 on: February 24, 2023, 12:28:12 PM »

hi madeline

i do feel better on tbe 3 pumps and ive started taking the utrogestan orally as well.

i had thought about taking tbe ashwaghanda but i take amitrypline and it interacts with it unfortunately

my daughter uses the ashwaghanda off and on for years when her anxiety is bad and it really helps her.

take care xx

That a pity that is would affect the amitrypline...would you think of changing that tablet to something else? soetime we build up an intolerance.

Im glad lowering the dose of oestrogen is helping you...its hard to know if we are coming or going on this HRT, jeepers.

I notice the affect immediately if I upped mine or dropped the dose.

best of luck with it all discogirl xxx

Madeline

« Reply #20 on: February 24, 2023, 12:32:02 PM »

Hi Madeline,
Is it the Pukka 60 capsules you have bought? You can get them
on Amazon for about £25 or so?
Blue and green container?

Hope they carry on working for you and you have a good sleep tonight xxx

Hi nas, unfortunately as Im in ireland, amazon charge huge delivery on the likes of these vitamins and drugs so its still cheaper at home, but thank you for the heads up.

The ashwagandha I bought is actually in in a round pretty cardboard box light blue in colour with green flowers on it. Very pretty packaging, so its not in a bottle IYGM. xx

discogirl

« Reply #21 on: February 24, 2023, 02:58:05 PM »

hi madeline

take care xx

That a pity that is would affect the amitrypline...would you think of changing that tablet to something else? soetime we build up an intolerance.

Im glad lowering the dose of oestrogen is helping you...its hard to know if we are coming or going on this HRT, jeepers.

I notice the affect immediately if I upped mine or dropped the dose.

best of luck with it all discogirl xxx

hi madeline

i really want to get off the amitrypline. im only on 10mg a day but ive been taking it for a year and its a nightmare to get off. causes rebound insomnia  xx

Madeline

« Reply #22 on: February 24, 2023, 09:24:32 PM »

Thats hard alright discogirl. I was on Citalopram before 5 then 10 then 15mg but I hated the feeling so came off them. For me it was the headaches coming off them was awful. sending kisses xx

discogirl

« Reply #23 on: February 25, 2023, 12:19:32 PM »

Thats hard alright discogirl. I was on Citalopram before 5 then 10 then 15mg but I hated the feeling so came off them. For me it was the headaches coming off them was awful. sending kisses xx

thanks so much for your support madeline xx

tambourine queen

« Reply #24 on: September 09, 2023, 07:44:32 PM »

Hi all.
This is an old topic but I started an ashwaganda supplement a few days ago and just keen to know if folks from this post stayed on or found it helpful?
Pages: 1 [2]